WinDataReflector is a lightweight file synchronization and backup tool that wraps up fast file comparison and transfer algorithms into a simple and clear interface that offers you visual comparison of files and folders before synchronizing and backing them up and support for two way synchronization with fully customizable rules.
Supports synchronizing to major cloud services, SFTP and FTP
- WinDataReflector supports synchronizing files and data to Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive, FTP and SFTP. It can sync files between a local folder or network share and a cloud folder or two cloud folders.
- Changes made to either left or right folder are mirrored to the other folder making them identical and you can also configure WinDataReflector to only propagate certain changes.
- Schedule any task to run automatically at certain times of day or days of week and at specific intervals.
- Recognize external hard disks and flash drives by volume label, regardless of drive letter, and optionally start backup and synchronization tasks automatically whenever a flash drive or external disk is connected to the computer.
- Always keep files updated with real time synchronization. WinDataReflector can replicate any changes in synchronized folders in real time.
- View and run several tasks at the same time in separate tabs.
- Exclude any directory, file name, file extension or exclude files that match regular expressions on the exclusion list.
- NTFS file security information and access rights can be copied to destination files and folders.
- To avoid accidental file deletion, WinDataReflector's default configuration is set to never delete files, however, you can change it to either move deleted files to recycle bin or permanently delete files.
- To protect against data loss, WinDataReflector can create copies of files before replacing them with newer files.
- In addition to timestamp and size comparisons WinDataReflector also supports using CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) checksums to compare files and verify their integrity after copying.
- Add commands to be executed before and after applying backup and synchronization tasks. Commands can include certain programs to be launched with specific command line arguments or executable batch files.
- Supports backing up files to ZIP archives in two modes: overwrite existing or create new timestamped archives for each backup.
- Minor fixes and maintenance.
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Medicine: Patch by URET
Size: 1,30 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Installer x32 | Installer x64 | Portable x32 | Portable x64
Download Only Medicine: