Backup4all is an award-winning data backup software for Windows. This backup utility was designed to protect your valuable data from partial or total loss by automating backup tasks, password protecting and compressing it to save storage space. This backup application is feature rich and offers an intuitive interface making all features easily accessible for both beginners and professionals.
Backup to Multiple Destinations
- Local — back-up to the local HDD or to DVD, CD, Blu-ray/HD-DVD.
- External — back-up to external HDDs (USB/Firewire enclosures) or removable media (i.e. USB drives).
- Network — back-up to network destinations (including mapped network drives)
- Remote — back-up to FTP, FTPS and SFTP
- In the Cloud — back-up online to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, BOX, Hidrive, Hubic and over 37 Amazon S3 Compatible cloud destinations (i.e. Cisco, Google Cloud Storage, Hitachi, Tiscali, Verizon)
Homepage | Changelog
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2016 / 2012 / 2008 / 2003 (x86-x64) Language: ENG
Size: 144,45 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Installer x32 | Installer MSI | User Manual