In order to perform migration tasks easily and reliably from a Microsoft SQL Serever to a Firebird target, we offer solutions in the form of DBConvert and DBSync. This software supports using InterBase and Windows Azure SQL databases to be set up as nodes for conversion or synchronization. SQL dump files may be generated to bypass firewalls restriction, if you lack a direct connection to your target servers.
Our DBSync software is dedicated to making synchronization from your MS SQL Server to Firebird and vice versa. Windows Azure SQL Databases or Interbase can be set up as a node for replication as well.
- Speed conversion with Bulk and Quantization features
- All Firebird / InterBase versions support
- Bi-directional synchronization between MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL
- Views conversion from MS SQL to MySQL and Oracle and back support
- Amazon RDS SQL Server DB Instance support
- Saving data into a MS SQL Dump for export to MS SQL database
- MS SQL schemes support
- Saving data into a Firebird Dump
- MS SQL Server (Express) 2000/2005/2008/2008 R2/2012/2014/2016, SQL Azure support
- Ability to select TCP/IP, PIPE, IPX/SPX communications protocols
- Firebird 2.x.x and higher
- Necessary privileges to write into database on the target MS SQL server (this requirement is optional as there is an option to overcome the restrictions using dump file)
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 0,16 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download Only Keygen: