Volume Serial Number Editor is a tool to change the hard drive volume serial number (XXXX-XXXX) assigned by the Operating System.
Volume Serial Number is a serial number assigned by the Operating System to a disk volume. The format of volume serial number is: XXXX-XXXX (X maybe 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, B, C, D, E, F).This disk serial number is automatically generated and assigned when you format a disk partition and there is no documented way to change it without reformatting the disk volume.
Volume Serial Number Editor allows you to modify your disk drive's volume serial number (not hard disk's physical serial number which you can find at back of your hard disk) without reformatting your hard drive. Volume Serial Number Editor supports NTFS, FAT, FAT32 and exFAT file systems.
- Instantly change the volume serial number of any disk drive
- Easily backup your current volumer serial number before making any changes
- New! Modify exFAT disk drive volume serial number
- Supports NTFS, FAT, FAT32 and exFAT file systems
- Removable media support
- Works on Windows XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server, 2012 Server, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (x86 and x64 editions)
- Auto Update tool automatically downloads and installs new versions of Volume Serial Number Editor
- Free lifetime upgrades and support
- New! Change volume serial number on exFAT file system drives!
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 2,15 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download Only Crack: