WizTree is the world's fastest disk space analyzer. It scans your hard drive and shows you which files and folders are using the most disk space. It does this in the FASTEST way possible — you simply won't find any other application of this type that's quicker! Use the information WizTree provides to quickly locate and remove «space hogs» from your hard drive. When scanning NTFS formatted hard drives (most modern hard drives use this format), WizTree reads the hard drive's Master File Table (MFT) directly from the disk. The MFT is a special hidden file used by the NTFS file system to keep track of all files and folders on a hard drive. Scanning for files this way completely bypasses the operating system (Windows) and provides a huge performance boost.
- Finds the files and folders using the most space on your hard drive
- VERY Fast! WizTree reads the master file table (MFT) directly from NTFS formatted hard drives (similar to the way Everything Search Engine works)
- Finds the largest files on your hard drive. Every single file on your hard drive can be sorted in order of size.
- File Name Search — quickly locate files by name or wildcard match
- Sort the contents of your entire hard drive by folder size and optionally delete files and folders
- Scan ALL hard drive file system types (NTFS, FAT, FAT32, network, etc) and/or individual folders
- Zoom/Unzoom treemap
- Press F10 (or + on numpad) to zoom treemap to currently selected folder
- Press F11 (or — on numpad) to unzoom treemap to parent of currently zoomed treemap folder
- Portable version no longer enables «Windows Explorer context menu» by default.
- If you enable this option when using WizTree portable then please remember to disable it when you're done with the PC otherwise the WizTree context menu items will remain on the PC even if WizTree portable is no longer accessible.
- Supporter code might have had to be entered twice on some PCs due to restart happening before config file update complete
- Treemap might display blank or only appear after a long delay on some PCs (fixed)
- Treemap generation sped up
- Allocated Size added to File Type view
- Option to show allocated size on tree view instead of file size
- Option to control the auto scanning of drives after making a selection
- Floppy drives (A: or B will not be selected by default if any other drive letters exist
- New translations are now bundled with the installer:
- French translation by TMTIsFree
- Serbian translation by ozzii.translate
- Japanese translation by donkichirou
- Spanish translation by Master System PC
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 2,75 MB.
Скачать | Download: