ADinf is a unique and powerful disk integrity checker which scans a disk, reading its sectors one by one without assistance of operating system.
Its mission is wider than mere anti-virus protection — besides detecting infectors, ADinf scrupulously evaluates a system for full data integrity and security, and for other data modifications. First ADinf version was developed in 1991 for MS-DOS. Than variants for Windows 3.xx and Windows 9x/NT were released. Now ADinf is a family of compatble utilites for different operating systems.
ADinf32 is a new generation of disk inspectors and integrity checkers. Although ADinf32 inherited the fundamentals from its predecessor, well-known disk inspector ADinf, it's an absolutely new product that offers you a variety of new features:
- ADinf32 is built around a true 32-bit multi-thread architecture.
- ADinf32 offers a modern friendly user interface.
- ADinf32 can check your system in asynchronous mode. This means that you can view the scan results for one drive, while other drives are being scanned, which makes the check process less time-consuming.
- ADinf32 is able to parce macros in MS Word and Excel documents and detect macro-viruses.
- ADinf32 implements the fast CRC check of the following file formats:
- COM (MS-DOS COM-executable files),
- MZ (MS-DOS EXE-executable files),
- NE (Windows 3.xx executable files)
- PE (Windows 9x/NT/XP/Vista executable files),
- LE (VxD).
- ADinf32 correctly handles double changes in the file system, such as «file renamed and modified» or «file moved to another folder and then modified».
- ADinf32 detects companion viruses.
- ADinf32 offers flexible check levels. If you are familiar with ADinf, you probably know that you can mark a folder as «working», which means you do not wish to monitor the changes in this folder. ADinf32 makes a step further, offering you an opportunity to assign check attributes to an individual file, not only to a folder.
- ADinf32 lets you dynamically filter the scan results displayed on the screen and immediately updates the scan statistics when you change the filter.
- ADinf32 detects and correctly handles changes in the file system when disk scan takes place in the multi-task environment.
- ADinf32 keeps and analyzes the global history of all disk changes.
- ADinf32 supports NTFS file system.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 14,25 MB.
Скачать | Download: