Undelete — The world leader in file recovery since 1998!
Undelete® 10 Server is the recycle bin for file servers, enabling continuous data protection and eliminating time consuming restores from backup. Undelete ensures every deleted file or version of an Office file on a Windows PC or server can easily be restored—either by IT or by the users they support.
Where data protection typically means backups and snapshots, which do not capture every version of a file and require too much time for restore, Undelete enables quick recovery of deleted or overwritten network and local files—eliminating persistent HelpDesk calls around accidental deletes.
From server to desktop, Undelete makes retrieving deleted files efficient. In just a few clicks, content that took hours to create is back in a moment, and instant restore of Outlook PST and individual files eliminates tedious recovery from point-in-time copies. One Undelete Server license includes ten Undelete Client licenses.
True Continuous Data Protection
With Undelete Server, when a file is deleted, it is automatically captured and stored in the Undelete Recovery Bin, including files deleted or overwritten from shared network folders or deleted by the Windows command prompt. The Server, Professional and Client editions of Undelete let you see the contents of Recovery Bins on remote computers, allowing IT or users to recover their deleted files across the network. It is no longer necessary to dig through backups or Windows shadow copies when a user accidentally deletes a file from the server. With its dedicated file system search filters, Undelete can also restore files previously purged from the Recycle Bin or the Undelete Recovery Bin—even if they were deleted before Undelete was installed.
Backups and snapshots are a necessary part of any disaster recovery plan, but they are not a comprehensive solution for continuous data protection. Backups do not capture changes made since the last backup, so work performed during the time between backups is not recoverable or protected. Snapshots can fill some of these gaps, however scheduling constant snapshots and managing space utilization only adds to the sys admin’s workload.
For easy recovery of network files—deleted or overwritten—continuous data protection, and allowing self-service recovery, Undelete is the ideal real-time data protection solution to allow IT to focus on more productive projects.
Undelete Server Features
- A single pane view that provides a fast and easy way to find a lost file.
- Allows the user to locate files deleted within a 24-hour period or one week period with one click.
Enhanced Recovery Bin
- The Recovery Bin catches all files no matter how they were deleted, allowing instant recovery with just a few clicks of the mouse. The Recovery Bin mimics the directory structure of your disk and includes a powerful search function, making it easy to find and recover files. Undelete adjusts the Recovery Bin to your volume’s available space, automatically protecting more files when free space is available and less data when it is not.
Version Recovery For Microsoft Office Files
- Undelete automatically captures previous versions of Microsoft Office files (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), allowing recovery of overwritten files. Version Recovery is integrated with Windows Explorer: just right-click on a file to recover overwritten versions.
- Undelete 10 delivers centralized management to easily extend your file recovery infrastructure across a distributed environment so your server and desktop data protection is easily managed from a central location. Efficiently manage your Windows systems through a single system.
Undelete Desktop Client Licenses
- With the Undelete Desktop Client, users of computers attached to your servers can recover their own files directly from server Recovery Bins. Each Undelete Server license includes 10 licenses of the Undelete Desktop Client. Additional client licenses can be purchased separately.
Secure Delete® Electronic File Shredder
- With SecureDelete enabled, files that are purged from the recovery bin are overwritten with random data using a methodology developed for the National Security Agency. Version of this popular feature introduces the ability to securely delete files immediately (as they are deleted). This along with the Wipe Free Space functionality that overwrites a volume's free space (which may contain past remnants of confidential data) provides a complete solution of erasing secure data.
Full-Disclosure Of Deleted Files
- The Recovery Bin displays information about each deleted file including the file owner, the date and time the file was deleted, and the account used to delete the file.
Network File Protection
- With Undelete Desktop Client or Pro Edition installed on network clients, your users can connect to the Undelete Server Edition Recovery Bins installed on the network file servers and restore their own deleted or overwritten MS Office files. NTFS security is fully supported.
Dig Deeper Search
- With Dig Deeper, you can search for and recover files deleted before Undelete was installed, provided they haven't been overwritten. Undelete 10 will save you time with support by also recreating the original folder paths, making reorganizing your restored files a snap.
- InvisiTasking allows for all background operations within Undelete to run with zero overhead. These tasks include, automatic purging of the Recovery Bin, moving files from one volume to another, securely overwriting free spaces using the automatic Wipe Free Space feature, and automatically adjusting the size of the enhanced Recovery Bin.
Extensive Browsing Functionality
- Save time and recover the right file. Undelete supports previewing protected files in the Recovery Bin to find the exact one you want to restore.
Full Command Line Support
- Major Undelete functionality also provided through the command line.
No Reboot Needed
- Enhanced 'filter driver' eliminates the need to reboot your Windows 2008 servers. Installing and using Undelete is now easier than ever. However, Undelete requires .NET 4. If .Net 4 is not installed on your system, Undelete will attempt to download and install it for you. A reboot may be required due to the .Net installation.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 (x86-x64)
Medicine: Activator by TeaM Vlocity (New!)
Size: 72,51 MB.
Скачать | Download Server:
Скачать | Download Only Activator (NEW!):
Причина поднятия релиза: Added new Patch