Using Mockups feels like drawing, but because it’s digital, you can tweak and rearrange easily. Teams can come up with a design and iterate over it in real-time in the course of a meeting. Product managers, designers, developers, and even clients can now work together in the same tool to quickly iterate over wireframes, before writing code.
Focus on content and functionality:
- Low-Fi Sketch Wireframes: Sketchy, low-fidelity wireframes let you focus design conversations on functionality
- UI Components and Icons: 75 built-in user interface components and 187 icons, plus a whole lot of community-generated components.
- Click-Through Prototypes: Linking lets you generate click-through prototypes for demos and usability testing
- Export to PNG or PDF: Share or present mockups with embedded links using PDF export, or use a 3rd party tool to export to code.
- Quick Add for Speed: Lets you build wireframes using your keyboard
- Drag and Drop for Simplicity: Interfaces with drag and drop components–anyone can use it
- Re-usable Symbol Libraries: Create templates, masters, and re-usable component libraries
- Full Keyboard Support: CTRL+C, V, X, Z all you want!
- Import and Export: Seamless integration with all versions of Mockups, for when you’re back online
- Works Offline: Work on the plane or in a coffeeshop without an Internet connection
- Mac, Windows, and Linux: Fully cross-platform
Homepage | Changelog
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2008 (x86-x64)
Size: 14,49 / 25,86 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Download Only Medicine: