Light Image Resizer from Obvious Idea (previously known as VSO Image Resizer) is a free tool that organizes your photos by shrinking their resolution or moving them within your hard drive. It is the perfect tool for those who store their digital pictures and images on their PC and who want to resize, compress, convert, create copies, import or organize photos. Light Image Resizer is integrated into the Windows explorer shell, right click on your pictures and start working on your pictures!
Using this free resize image software, you can create e-mail friendly versions of your images, load them faster, move them easily from folder to folder, change their format, edit large numbers of image files/batch image resize and thus save space on your hard drive. Using high resolution 1600x1200 for creating wallpaper or file-sharing you can save your memory. Light Image Resizer can also change file names using a template and you can add your own watermark with transparency support.
- new v3: new filters, top quality and new algorithms
- new v3: Smart digital frame transfer assistant, to optimize the digital photo frame experience
- new v3: New resize method seam carving
- new v2: new engine, 2x faster, support multi-core CPU
- new v2: works on file, folder and subfolders
- Configurable compression/resolution ratio
- Support file formats: Jpeg, gif, bmp, tiff etc see more formats
- Support Digital Camera RAW formats: Canon .CR2, Nikon .NEF, .MRW Minolta etc see more formats
- Customizable templates for renaming files: Iphone wallpaper, PAL, NTSC, Ipod etc..
- Webmaster tool: Add your logo or watermark file
- Reduce photos size, perfect for web publishing/share photos by email
- Integrate in windows explorer or works as a stand-alone application
- Import directly from your memory cards
- Save history of destination folder
- Variable options and settings for advanced users
- Multilingual support
Resize and convert
- Resize pictures or convert them into different formats easily. Select your output resolution, create a copy, resize the original, move and/or rename files, or compress them and choose a specific destination for your processed images. Work on individual photos or edit large numbers of images by doing a batch resize in just one click.
- Add your own watermark to protect your work or add a copyright to photos with html-like text formatting and transparency support. Customize pictures by converting them to sepia or add a border. Use the live preview to see what the final result will look like before actually processing the image. Image Resizer works on files, folders and subfolders, and supports RAW formats. With multi-core support integrated, convert images even faster. Launch the application easily from Windows shell explorer with a right click on the image or folder.
- Photos can be added directly as attachments, individually or in a ZIP file, to email by using the publish function, without exceeding the maximum size permitted by email servers. Create PDF files from your images, like jpg to PDF; do this for individual or multiple images. Edit, create, export, backup new profiles with your favorite settings. The most popular profiles are already pre-defined, such as FULL HD resolution wallpaper images, Ipod, NTSC, 640 x 480. Access to profiles in 1 click with the shell integration.
- Transfer photos and optimize space on digital frames with the Digital Picture Frame Wizard. Resize pictures to the frame’s supported resolution, and add even more photos for viewing!
Homepage | Changelog
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Medicine: Patch by RadiXX11 v1.4 — NEW!
Size: 6,84 / 6,95 / 8,53 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Installer Final | Installer Beta
Download Only Patch:
Download Final Portable: