Perfectly cut out motifs from images, mount them precisely on other backgrounds or remove annoying picture elements with a mouse click: all this is possible with CutOut 8 professional. Almost every spontaneously recorded portrait looks natural and would also be the successful photo par excellence, if there were not an ugly background. These can be colors that do not match the motif or the background is just too restless and distracts from the subject. Now that's over: CutOut 8 professional makes it even easier for Hintergünde to simply swap and create a completely different-looking portrait — as realistic as if you had taken your motif against this background.
- + NEW: Optimized algorithms for automatic contour detection
- + NEW: Now superimpose different backgrounds and simply exchange
- + NEW: Full control at all times with improved preview mode
- + NEW: Significantly increased computing speed
- + Interior / exterior matting with high-precision fully automatic contour detection
- + Includes 100 professional backgrounds
- + Three power cropping methods for different types of motives
- + Chromakey technique for one-click exemptions
- + Easily create perfect photo montages
- + Directly in Photoshop as a plug-in applicable
- + Windows software
Exclusively in the Pro version
- Save your cropped images in Adobe Photoshop format and use the built-in plug-in. Unlock your creative on a custom layer and then use all the Photoshop tools to complete your portrait
- Adherents of the Adobe Photoshop world also benefit from the improved cropping that is now possible with CutOut. Simply install the free built-in Photoshop Filter Plug-in and enjoy the convenience of cropping and creating cool photomontages.
- New in CutOut version 8 is the management of the background. Not every photographer — not even every professional — has the right background images available for successful photo montages. In CutOut 8 professional are 100 wallpapers, created by professional photographers, with integrated!
- CutOut 8 professional accurately releases all kinds of subjects. In order to enable reworking for non-Photoshop users as well, the tool palette certainly contains the appropriate tool.
- New tools for perfect blurring and precise sharpening tools are also on board, as are tools for portrait retouching (beautiful skin) and a directory correction. The portfolio is rounded off by the integrated layer function. You want to use the excluded motif in completely different programs? No problem, once saved as PNG, the exempted motif in all popular image editing programs available.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG
Size: 654,42 MB.