With SILKYPIX JPEG Photography 8, you can release your creativity! Improve your JPEG photos taken with digital cameras, smart phones, and other devices. Use clarity tools to adjust sharpness, the freehand selection brush and other tools. Produce the high quality photo you imagined when you took your picture.
Although JPEG data uses 8 bit (256 gradations) gradation, it is automatically expanded to 16 bit (65,536 gradations) using SILKYPIX RAW Bridge. By treating JPEG data in a similar way to RAW data, high gradation rich image quality adjustment is possible.
Easy Editing with Tastes
- SILKYPIX JPEG Photography includes «tastes», a kind of preset that incorporates useful styles and forms. Choose a taste such as «Landscape» or «Portrait» to make a finished photograph easily that fits your image. In addition, you can save all of your custom, adjusted parameters as a taste preset. Parameters are very useful functions, and you can easily recreate themes and styles across any number of photographs you take.
Freely remove dust, fix image orientation and crop your photo!
- Remove unwanted objects using the Spotting Tool, such as dust that may appear due to contamination of your camera sensor. You can also adjust and apply rotation and cropping as you wish.
Process multiple photos at once
- If you work with multiple images at the same time (such as images shot with continuous shooting), and adjust the taste and parameters, you can make corrections for all selected images at once. For example, even if you darken the exposure setting of the camera, if you select that picture and make correction, you can correct all the selected images at once.
Preview differences due to paper quality on your monitor
- SILKYPIX offers color management for monitor viewing or printing, including a «Printer proof» system that lets you simulate printed results from an ICC profile. These features support a process from accurate editing for printing. * Requires monitor that supports color management.
- Increasing clarity improves details of the subject of your photo, so easy the Clarity Adjustment tool is effective when you have a photo with apparent haze. In contrast, by reducing clarity you can finish with a soft ambience like with a soft focus that is often desirable in personal portraits.
Brush selector added to Partial Correction tools
- Previous versions of SILKYPIX include two types of partial correction, but this release adds a brush tool for truly free hand selection of areas for correction. This is very useful when application of circular or gradual selections and corrections are not precise enough.
Convert and customize color photos to monochrome
- The Monochrome Controller is a dedicated tool for monochrome pictures. Eight kinds of «Color filters» can be selected, and it is possible to reproduce filters when shooting monochrome photographs on your screen. In addition, since the «Lightness» can be adjusted for each hue, you can make a highly customized finish to your black and white photographs. Even beginners of black and white photography can easily switch between color and monochrome images after applying parameters in the preview display, so you will learn more about monochrome photography due to changes in color.
Easily color correct and improve under water photos
- With the Underwater Photo Controller, you can correct bluishness or other color issues that can be challenging to address with many white balance correction tools normally used on other types of photos. This also includes color restoration parameters, which reproduces colors lost in water, as well as reduction tools to eliminate murkiness of water.
- Automatically detect the area in your photo that your camera was focused on while shooting using a powerful SILKYPIX detection system based on adjacent pixels, and then indicate it on the photo for correction purposes. You can clearly and easily find and improve areas of focus.
Streamlined, Easier User Experience
- SILKYPIX now has a cleaner, easier to navigate design that makes it easier to focus on what is important: improving your photos. Beginners and professionals will find the tools they need faster and adjustment functions easier to use. You can also change the background color to suit your tastes.
- CPU: Intel® Pentium 4 or later / AMD Athlon 64 or later
- Memory: 4GB or more (Recommend 8GB or more)
- HDD: 10GB or more of free disk space
- Display: XGA (1,024×768) or higher
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG
Size: 119,58 / 55,67 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download Only Crack:
Скачать | Download Portable:
Причина поднятия релиза: Added portable