When it comes to graphic designers, and vector editors CorelDraw and Adobe Illustrator are the titans of the industry. While their repertoire of features is nothing less than impressive, not all people require all the provided bits and bobs and may prefer something on the simple side of things.
Valid cross-platform substitute for some of the most popular illustration apps out there
- Meet Gravit Designer, a smooth-running, modern, and quite competent illustrator that, thanks to its straightforwardness and simple yet efficient set of design tools, presents itself as being a valid alternative for the aforementioned legendary design apps.
Feature-rich but not at all intimidating
- It basically provides you with an interesting mix of intuitive CAD-like and design-based tools. It has everything a day-to-day user might want, starting with the multi-tabbed user interface, support for multiple layers, all sorts of smart screen design, vector illustration and logo creation tools, a useful text engine, all the way up to an impressive collection of visual effects.
- The collection of practical tools includes as follows: Pen, Knife, Slice, Lasso, Bezigon, Graph, Freehand, and MagicHand, just to name a few. Creating anything from rectangles, polygons, and ellipses becomes something that really anyone can do, even without experience with similar tools.
Create everything from websites, covers, icons, logos, or printable flyers with the help of this nifty design tool
- And it's easy to use, too. Subsequent to its uneventful installation and upon first launching the app, you are met by the app's start screen which makes it effortless for you to start your projects. You can choose the dimensions the physical dimensions of your projects, optimize them for specific devices, as well as create blog covers, websites, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google+, LinkedIn, and Twitch covers.
- The interface's design is worthy of some praise, as it features a functional layout and it manages to integrate almost all the tools, without making everything feel overcrowded. We're also big fans of the stylish blur effect between menus, although, we admit, it doesn't make this app any better from a practical standpoint.
Intuitive and powerful illustrator that is ideally suited for non-professional users
- Last but not least, Gravit Designer also allows you to export your projects to PDF, PNG, JPEG, and SVG, and it can also help you print them with the help of any media.
- Considering everything that has been said, it should be quite clear that Gravit Designer really holds its own when it comes to logo and illustration design. We will admit, it's not as powerful as the big names of the industry, but realistically speaking, it might just be better suited for the large majority of users out there.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 62,79 MB.
Скачать | Download: