Ink2Go is an extremely simple yet powerful screen annotation and recording software. You can easily write on top of any other application that is currently active on the desktop, even on a running video. You can then save your annotations as an image file or even record the whole session as a video for sharing. It is a useful tool for presenters to communicate and share ideas during a live session, for educators to create effective video tutorials and for salespeople to create impressive video presentations.
- Let you write, draw or highlight on any content being shown on the desktop from any app, be it a webpage, a slideshow, a running video or even presentation mode of Keynote and Powerpoint.
- Save the current desktop with your annotations as an image. Image formats: PNG, JPEG, Bitmap or GIF (for Windows), and PNG (for Mac OS X).
- Record High-Quality video of entire desktop together with your annotation as a video.
- Video formats: WMV (for Windows) and MOV (for Mac OS X).
- Let you define a region of interest on the screen and only record within that region.
- Record your voice from the microphone.
- Allow pause and resume during a recording session.
- Toggle the webcam view on/off for recording. For a video presentation, showing your webcam view might help you connect better with your audience.
- Toggle between your desktop screen and a whiteboard/blackboard with just a single-click. Helpful when you want to quickly show your idea on a clean page.
- Let you create a new page to annotate without destroying the current annotations. You can easily go back and forth between the created pages.
- Allow you to annotate on extended or mirrored monitors.
- Allow you to type text.
- Floating toolbar that can be moved around and switched between horizontal or veritcal, so that it never gets into the way of your presentation.
- 8 pens, 4 highlighters and 3 erasers of various colors and sizes for your convenience.
- Mouse mode that let you control other applications as per normal while your annotations are still showing on top.
- Use Hotkeys to quickly switch among different tools without having to access the toolbar. The hotkey combination can be configured in the Preferences menu.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG
Size: 1,66 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Installer for Windows 7 and above | Installer for Windows XP & Vista
Download Only Medicine: