GeoGebra is an open-source utility built specifically for helping users design mathematical objects of several types used for calculus, algebra and geometry. Since this is a Java-based application, you should make sure you have previously installed the working environment on the computer.
User-friendly interface with clear-cut options
- It sports a clean interface that allows users to create mathematical objects by using dedicated tools or commands. The application offers quick access to different drawing tools that can be inserted in the working pane pretty easily.
- GeoGebra gives you the possibility to add points and vectors, and perform calculations with them (for example, you can measure the length of a vector), as well as include lines and axes, conic sections and arcs, curves, inequalities, intervals, and functions.
Take advantage of a wide array of math functions
- The app provides features for number creation and you can use the π and Euler constants for expressions and calculations, as well as work with angles, Boolean variables, matrix operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication), embedded text messages and images.
Customize object properties
- The inserted objects can be hidden or revealed in the graphical representation, filled with a color, as well as fixed to a certain position so you cannot move, redefine or delete them. Plus, it is possible to change the name of an object, label it with its value, create animations with numbers, angles or points, and enable the tracing mode for viewing an object’s position.
- The generated projects can be saved to a file (e.g. HTML, PNG, EPS, GIF), uploaded on the developer’s website, or printed.
- All in all, GeoGebra comes packed with many dedicated parameters for helping you learn or teach various mathematical objects and operations.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 50 MB.
Скачать | Download: