GraphicsGale — Animation graphic editor easy to use. GraphicsGale is a software application designed specifically to aid people in editing raster format images, apply a wide range of effects and convert multiple images to other extensions with ease.
- The installation process is over in a jiffy, while the interface you come across can only be described as simple and clean. It consists of a menu bar, a few buttons, a color palette and a panel in which to view uploaded items. In addition to that, well-drawn Help contents are provided by the developers, thus making sure that both power and novice users can easily learn how to handle GraphicsGale.
- First and foremost, you should know that this tool can handle multiple file formats both at import and export, such as BMP, ICO, CUR, JPG, GIF, PNG, TGA and AVI. Aside from that, you can bring up file properties (e.g. width, height, length, background color etc.) with ease, and print any item using customizable parameters. It is possible for you to work with video files and animated GIFs and thus, view all containing frames in a dedicated panel, play and pause items, as well as add new frames, duplicate or delete them with just a few click.
- When it comes to picture editing, you can easily flip, rotate, scroll or slope them. Moreover, you can adjust colors, apply a pretty large number of effects (e.g. mosaic, emboss, spotlight, blur, sharpen, noise etc.) and preview them. It is possible to count the number of unique colors in each layer and the entire file, capture the entire screen or just a specific window with ease, and select the keyboard shortcut to assign to this action.
- You can convert multiple photos from one format to another in one single sitting with the help of a dedicated batch conversion tool, as well as use a pen or pencil, insert geometrical shapes, text and lines, fill in a selection with another color, and zoom in and out of images with ease.
- To wrap it up, GraphicsGale is a pretty efficient and well-rounded piece of software when it comes to editing raster images and video files, or animated GIFs. The interface is friendly to all users and the response time is quite good. The computer’s performance is not going to be hampered and our tests did not reveal any errors or hangs.
- Preview your animations in real time while editing sprites — No need to stop working to watch your animation!
- Use multiple layers to make drawing and editing your art easier!
- Onion skinning allows you to see both previous and next frames while your draw!
- Output your animation frames onto a single sprite sheet, output each frame to its own image file, or export the entire animation as a single .gif file. GraphicsGale's export options are flexible enough to be compatible with any workflow.
- Create work from scratch, or use GraphicsGale's TWAIN imaging support to import images from your scanner, camera, or other TWAIN-supported devices.
- GraphicsGale also has many pixel-art specific features to help you create your work quickly and easily, including palette control, selectively erasing colors,...
Homepage | Changelog
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ENG/ JAP
Size: 1,95 / 2,29 MB.