ACDSee — Organize, edit, and share your photos with ease. As the choice software for the practical amateur, ACDSee 20 is trusted digital asset management paired with photo editing essentials. ACDSee 20 is packed with efficiency-driven tools to help you organize your photos, tweak as needed, and inspire your friends, family, and followers.
Microsoft OneDrive™ Integration
- With your OneDrive™ folder integrated as a root node, you can instantly organize, view, edit, and share any of your image collection no matter where it's stored, without moving it out of the cloud.
- ACDSee smoothly displays your folder tree in the same style as your OS, which means zero confusion.
- By creating categories, rating, tagging, color labeling, and adding hierarchical keywords, you’ll never lose a photo again.
- Reduce red eye, rotate, flip, crop, resize, and repair for full control over your finished product.
- Add a border, vignette, or text to your favorite photos. Customize the color, texture, and thickness to suit your shot. Blur or raise the edges, and add a drop shadow to perfectly complement the mood of your photo.
- Use the Blur tool as a creative effect or noise reduction technique. Choose from a variety of blur styles — even achieve a bokeh effect.
- The Smart Indexer catalogs folders when your computer is idle, expediting your viewing process. It's so smart that it knows when you’ve made changes and automatically keeps everything up-to-date, so that you don’t even have to think about it.
- View RAW files from all the major camera manufacturers. Enjoy proper color management, so that what you see on your screen is true to hue.
Now featuring improved performance and stability, increased interface customizability to suit your process, more advanced noise reduction, and much more, ACDSee 20 provides all of the fundamental elements you need for your productivity-motivated photography workflow. With a new mode dedicated to assessing yours stats on the fly, as well as settings to easily identify orphans amidst your library, ACDSee 20 is the perfect solution for your growing photo collection. Filtering Flexibility
- With performance dramatically enhanced, Photos mode now boasts even more ways to filter your viewing experience so that you can target specific areas of your hard drive, your Microsoft OneDrive™ collection, or your image collection in its entirety. Configure customizable metadata pop-ups and easily pick out orphans displayed in sepia.
- Right-click to conveniently switch between drawing with foreground and background colors. Or use right-click to quickly erase adjustments made with the Edit brush.
- Use the Edit Mode Fill tool to select a color to enrich with your chosen background color for speedy enhancements.
- Apply a radial or linear gradient to gradually progress outward from a center point or subtly across your photo.
- The latest noise reduction technology makes it easy to remove the grainy artefacts from your image while retaining details. You can even specify the level of detail to be preserved.
- With the addition of Dashboard mode, you can assess camera, file, and database statistics at a glance.
- Tear off, move, stack, and dock more toolbars and panes than ever before, including the Edit mode toolbar and the Filmstrip. Move them to your second monitor for improved workflow efficiency.
- Revved up speed and performance
- Improved stability
- An array of new blend modes
- Improved lens detection and more lenses supported
Homepage | Changelog
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Medicine: Keygen CORE v.6.1 For 2019
Size: 0,32 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Download Only Keygen CORE v6.1 For 2019:
DoUploads.com | Upload.ac