Speedy Painter is a simple free and lightweight painting software. It is written in C++ and uses the OpenGL graphics library. It supports Wacom digitizers to vary size and opacity of brush strokes according to pen pressure.
- Reference view that replicates canvas movements, in order to always focus on the portion of the image we are currently working on.
- Video export of drawing process into an avi video file: ready to upload it on YouTube, Vimeo or other web video sharing platforms. (*)
- Multiple layers.
- Ability to vary stroke size and/or opacity according to pen pressure (supports Wacom digitizers and tablets with Wacom technologies, like ASUS VivoTab note (**)
- Replay of drawing process.
- Import/export of the whole drawing process.
- Loading and saving of most common image formats (jpg, png, tif, tga, dds).
- Canvas rotation.
- Canvas horizontal flip.
- Selection mask.
- Image crop.
- Perspective grid overlay.
- Brush library: possibility to choose among different brushes, import new brushes and even to define new custom brushes.
- Mirror tool: to create horizontally mirrored images (useful for simmetrical shapes or drawing faces) or radial repetitions of a pattern, like in mandala paintings.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- A video card that supports OpenGL 3.0 (*) specifications (needs OpenGL Framebuffer object extension)
- improved crop tool, now with snap at canvas boundaries and at canvas pixels level.
- solved a bug occurring when cropping and resizing images, causing the loss of the opacity status of layers.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 (x86-x64)
Language: ENG / ESP / FRA / ITA
Size: 3,59 / 4,08 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download Portable: