FastPictureViewer is a professional image viewer designed with professional photographers for previewing and rating digital images faster, optimized for full-screen, borderless preview of digital images.
FastPictureViewer Pro is the best companion to Adobe Lightroom and other digital asset management systems: use it to weed-out your pictures before importing them for development and editing. FPV Pro has all the tools you need to quickly decide if you want to keep an image or not: full color management for faithful color rendition, instant zooming to 100% and back, to check for sharpness, instant RGB histogram to evaluate the exposure, instant lost shadows / highlights view to see where the blocked-up shadows and burned-out highlights zones are located and their extent, and instant EXIF shooting data at a glance.
- Fast: point FastPictureViewer Professional at your image's folder and start reviewing, culling and rating within seconds, in RAW or JPEG format, be it 10 images or 10,000: no wait.
- Full support for 4K & 5K monitors and beyond (perfect interface scaling, no tiny fonts!) — Full color management.
- True full-screen mode (F10 key removes gadgets, F11 maximizes the view, F12 removes the taskbar: 100% full screen)
- Sort by folder & file name, or by date, forward or reverse (F3 key)
- Best delete functions in industry: Del key (to Recycle Bin or permanent), X-key to tag, then Ctrl+X to delete in batch.
- Tag your photos (star rating) in one keystroke (1-5), filter by rating (F) and copy/move in batch (Ctrl+F)
- While you evaluate an image, FastPictureViewer uses the native 64-bit power of your computer to prepare for the next one. When you are ready to move on, FastPictureViewer displays the next picture instantly: no wait, not even a fraction of a second, when your computer has enough spare muscles to load two or more images at once.
FastPictureViewer Professional Highlights
- Fastest raw image viewer ever. Period. Native 64-bit suppport, multi-processing and GPU-acceleration all contribute to the unparallel speed of FPV Pro.
- Export/publish all supported image formats as JPEG, to local devices (USB key, hard disk) or photo-sharing sites like SmugMug, Zenfolio or PhotoShelter
- Instant zooming to 100% view, for quick sharpness checks: just click on the image to zoom-in, release the move to get back. Fastest and best in industry!
- Real-time RGB histogram, EXIF shooting data, color eyedropper with shadow/highlights and Adobe XMP Rating/Label/Urgency gadgets.
- Instantaneous, single-keystroke copy/move of your «keepers» to a preset folder (background copy/move) — just press K to keep an image.
- Rules-based, scriptable batch copy, move, delete, save-for-web automation, multi-threaded parallel execution. Flexible file management!
- Instantaneous display of the next image in line (when computer resources allows) through speculative image pre-loading and in-memory caching.
- Instant industry-standard Adobe XMP compatible rating and tagging, embedded in standard formats (JPG, JPEG-XR, TIFF) or in external XMP sidecars.
- Fast tethered shooting through the standard MTP/PTP protocol: tether a Nikon D700, D800, D3S, D3X, D4 in 64 bit, today, storing pictures on CF card too.
- Supports most common image formats. Special raster formats like OpenEXR, DDS, PNM, J2K are supported through separately installable image codecs.
- Supports RAW formats, from 460+ digital cameras models, incl. EOS 1D X, D4/D800/J1/V1 and many more.
- Professional color management, with ICC v2 and v4 profiles. Profiled monitor support. Supports Canon Kyuanos color engine on Vista and Windows 7.
- Slickest, most uncluttered user interface in industry including a borderless, true 100% full screen mode: focus on your images!
- Integration with Windows 7 (Taskbar Jump List) and Windows Vista (thumbnail cache, «Browse with...» shell folder extension). Enables Explorer thumbnails.
- Native 64-bit and 32-bit editions for Windows 8.x Desktop, Windows 7, Windows Vista, XP SP3 and XP64, multi-core and multi-processor enabled to take full advantage of modern computer hardware, with optional Direct3D GPU acceleration: FPV Pro absolutely flies on 2012 hardware and will squeeze every last bits of your computer's performance.
- This release addresses an issue occurring on Windows 10 where the program can crash when right-clicking into a text input window where you can enter substitution variables. Those input windows can be found in the Renaming Template editor (F2) as well as in the File Utilities plug-in (Ctrl+F). The program customizes the default context menu for edit fields and add custom options letting users easily paste variables into the text, and a change in recent versions of Windows 10 caused the menu customization in FPV Pro to crash. The issue has been corrected.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Medicine: Crack (x64)
Size: 10,92 / 72,16 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Installer x32 | Installer x64 | Codec Pack
Download Only Medicine:
Download Portable (x64):
Download Codec Pack (Activated!):