PDF Multitool is a multi-purpose tool that enables PDF to CSV, PDF to XML, PDF to XLS, PDF to HTML conversion. It also converts PDF files into image formats, reads scanned and damaged text, and text from images (OCR), searches for regular expressions and tables inside the PDF document. You can extract files attached and multiple data and also print PDF documents. It is a splendid tool for daily use!
- Convert PDF to CSV, PDF to XML, PDF to XLS, PDF to XLSX, PDF To HTML
- Read text from scanned documents (English, German, Spanish, French and more are supported)
- Convert PDF with scanned images into text searchable PDF documents
- Automatically find tables inside PDF
- Search inside PDF with regular expressions
- Split, Merge, Extract pages from PDF
- Extract file attachments from PDF
- Extract data from XFA and XFDF PDF forms
- Convert PDF to TIFF (including multipage TIF), PDF to PNG, PDF to BMP
- Convert PDF to HTML with images and graphics
- Print PDF documents
Sports a very clean interface
- This resource is useful for anyone that requires PDF conversions. From teachers to managers, anyone who often uses PDFs and other text formats will find this tool handy!
- The interface is highly intuitive and easy to use, as the resource essentially features no menus or tabs. All the core program functions are placed to the side of a very generous document view frame. Standard zoom and search functions complement the conversion functions available to users.
- Once a single PDF document has been selected, users have a variety of conversion choices: TXT, CSV, XML, XLS and HTML. A variety of image formats are also available, such as PNG, JPEG and BMP, but also multipage TIFFs and EMF vector pictures.
- Unfortunately, the program does not support loading multiple source documents. This is a big minus, more-so since the program otherwise performs excellently and is quite powerful. Perhaps future versions will improve this, as all the other main functions are adequately addressed.
- After a conversion format has been chosen, there is a wide range of settings to tweak with, depending on the chosen final file-type. Some examples include changing the separator and quotation symbols used for CSVs, adjusting the space ratio between words for TXTs or specifying the resolution in DPIs, when generating replica images of the source PDF.
- Splitting, merging and rotating source documents are several auxiliary tools available to users. Other resources include the ability to extract embedded images, attachments, XFA forms or tables.
- — Other minor fixes and improvements.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG
Size: 97,90 / 106,78 MB.
Download From Homepage: