Free UPX is an advanced graphical interface for the UPX (Ultimate Packer for eXecutables). It allows you to compress (and decompress) files produced according to Microsoft Portable Executable and COFF Specification (EXE, DLL, OCX, BPL, CPL and other). It offers easy access to all documented and undocumented UPX parameters without the need for command line usage.
- Compression and decompression of Windows executable files (EXE, DLL, OCX, BPL, CPL, SYS, AX, ACM, DRV, TLB and other).
- Compression and decompression of ELF executables (used on Unix, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD and other operating systems).
- Compression and decompression of Mac OS X executable files (Mach-O, FAT).
- Easy acces to all UPX command-line parameters.
- Displaying detailed informations about compressed files: original file size, compresson ratio, saved space, compression level and other.
- The ability to filter files based on multiple criteria.
- Predefined UPX profiles for beginners. Advanced users can define custom profiles.
- Portability. Free UPX does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI file, so it can be run from portable drives.
- Shell integration (optional).
- 100% freeware! — for private and commercial use. There are no limitations, adware, spyware.
OS: Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86)
Size: 2,58 / 2,03 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download Portable: