HelpSmith is a help authoring tool that you can use to create CHM HTML Help files, Web Help systems, Printed Manuals, Adobe PDF documents, and Microsoft Word documents from a single source. HelpSmith includes a built-in Unicode word processor with Dynamic Styles and Spell Checker, support for Templates and Variables, Conditional Compilation, a single media repository to easily manage graphics and video files, and many other useful tools.
- Create help files and documents in multiple formats from a single source: HTML Help (CHM), Web Help, Printed Manual, Adobe PDF, and Microsoft Word formats are supported.
- Write help topics in a full-featured word processor with a live spell checker (dictionaries for many languages are available).
- Use the possibilities of Conditional Compilation to create different versions of the same help system or document at any time.
- Use variables in the content of help topics or in any text parameter to dynamically insert names, dates, and other values into the compiled documentation.
- Insert and manage graphics and video files in your help files with a single project’s media repository. Supported graphics formats: BMP, PNG, JPEG, GIF, ICO, Metafiles (WMF, EMF); Supported video formats: AVI, WMV, MPG, Flash (SWF), QuickTime (MP4, MOV).
- Customize the appearance of your help file or document by using Dynamic Styles and Topic Templates which can be edited in HelpSmith directly.
- Create your own or select one of the ready-to-use style schemes for your Web Help system layout.
- Insert custom HTML code in your help project: you can easily add a video from YouTube, insert Google Analytics tracking code, etc.
- Write help topics in multiple languages, thanks to the UNICODE support.
- Forget about broken links when you rename anything. HelpSmith will automatically correct all the modified references for you.
- The ability to handle large help projects that may contain a big number of topics, images and video files. HelpSmith is optimized for working with large amount of data and usage of minimal system resources at the same time.
- Use the smart Project Merge feature for collaborative working on the same help project, for translation purposes, and for creating libraries of topics and templates.
- Integrate help systems with your application and provide Context-sensitive Help. The possibility to automatically generate a header file for C#, VB.NET, C++, Delphi, Visual Basic, VBA is available.
- Automate creation of your help files by using the command line: the possibilities to replace variable values and to apply build tags are available.
- A modern user interface with a slight learning curve. Step-by-step documentation and sample help projects included.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download: