Scan2Encrypt converts hard copies of documents and photos to PDF, using a scanner or webcam. The program provides a filter, OCR, merger, AES-256 encryption, and upload files directly to Dropbox, sent via an SMTP server or by e-mail Outlook. The program will allow four clicks to scan the document, combine, convert, encrypt and upload files to Dropbox or send them by e-mail.
The new editing tool to help permanently remove confidential content and OCR engine supports multiple languages. Images can be downloaded from the scanner, webcam or hard drive. The created PDF document will support text search and will be encrypted using the latest encryption technologies 256 AES. Restriction will help control the contents of the documents, even when loaded into the Internet.
Scan your documents and images into a secure PDF file
- Use any scanner or webcam to convert hard copies of your documents and photos into secure PDF files. Merge multiple scans, image files or shots from webcam into one PDF document with ease. let's meet on zhmak.info Final PDF document will be searchable and encrypted using the latest 256 AES encryption. PDF permission will allow you to keep control over your content even when uploaded to the Internet.
Support multiple scanners and webcams
- Use any scanner which supports standard TWAIN interface or use your webcam to scan documents and photos into your computer. Scanners can be used in dialog or in a silent mode.
Create fully compatible and searchable Adobe® PDF files
- Scan2Encrypt creates searchable, encrypted, Adobe® PDF compatible documents that are viewable with the FREE Adobe® Reader®.
Secure PDF documents with encryption
- Use the latest PDF security with 256-bit AES encryption to secure your private document's content. Use these industry accepted encryption standard to easily protect any document or photo.
Authorize PDF access with password protection
- Scan2Encrypt supports two levels of password protection. A password can be configured to protect the document upon opening and a different password can be defined to control any document changes.
Easily control PDF content through permissions
- Use PDF document permissions to allow or deny document printing, changing the document, content copying and extraction and more, to effectively protect the document content.
Convert scan to text with optical character recognition (OCR)
- Use built in OCR to convert scan or photo with text into searchable text in PDF. OCR is based on Tesseract, the most accurate open source OCR engine available.
Merge multiple pages into one PDF document
- Easily scan multiple pages and then merge them into one PDF document. Right click the pages to change their order in a document.
Correct your scanned content
- Easily crop your scans, de-skew any misaligned text or images to horizontally straighten them and convert whole page to grayscale or to black & white.
Export your scanned pages to graphics format
- Right click scanned pages and export them into the most common graphics format, including, .jpg, .png, .tiff, .bmp and others.
Automatically open in your PDF reader
- Newly created PDF documents can be automatically opened in your default PDF reader or opened in PDF Impress Tools for further PDF manipulation.
Automatically email your PDF
- Scan2Encrypt integrates with Microsoft Outlook for seamless PDF emailing. It also includes built-in SMTP client for sending an e-mail with the PDF attachment through a designated SMTP server.
Integrates with Dropbox
- Store your encrypted PDF documents directly to your cloud storage at Dropbox and only you will know the password to your encrypted files. There is no need to install Dropbox software on your PC.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 22,49 MB.
Скачать | Download: