SplitView lets you take full advantage of your widescreen or high resolution monitor by enabling you to work with multiple applications at the same time.
You don't need to fiddle with windows to move or resize them to fit your desktop. Neither do you need to keep alternating between windows using Alt-Tab or the taskbar for simple tasks like copy-pasting or comparing documents. SplitView transforms a large single monitor system into a multi-monitor system enabling you to focus on your work, not on window management.
SplitView supports multiple window configurations, easily accessible using keyboard shortcuts or caption buttons. Two window configuration is perfect for comparing documents, copy-pasting from one application into another, web research or checking email while working on something else. Three and four window configurations give you greater control to maximize your productivity and multitasking. The one window configuration is always available when needed to focus on the task at hand, or when you need more real estate for an application.
SplitView is multi-monitor aware, so not only can you split your primary monitor but also have applications use half the screen of your extra monitors. Holding down the Ctrl key when clicking the Go Left/Go Right buttons makes the window go to the respective monitor.
With the SplitView Options dialog, you can:
- Divide the screen into more than two parts
- Divide the screen into parts of different size
- Have windows maximize to part of a screen instead of the whole screen
- SplitView is multi-monitor aware, so not only can you split your primary monitor but also your secondary monitors!
- Holding down the Ctrl key when moving a window left or right (using either the SplitView buttons or the shortcut keys) moves it to the other monitor.
Homepage | Changelog
OS: Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / 7 / 2012 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 2016 (x86-x64)
Size: 1,07 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Download Only Medicine:
UploadOcean.com | Filescdn.com