Actual Virtual Desktops extends the standard window manager of the Windows® operating system with the virtual desktops facility. Running Actual Virtual Desktops, you will be able to create as many virtual desktops as you need, assign custom wallpaper to a certain virtual desktop, assign custom hotkey to a certain virtual desktop for its quick activation, and much more!
Group Running Applications by Tasks
- Create one virtual desktop solely for watching video files and listening music, another one — for chatting or reading books, put your email client and browser windows on another and your text editor and debugger on a fourth one etc. Each virtual desktop — for a separate task. In such a way switching between desktops means switching between tasks.
- Actual Virtual Desktops makes it possible to see applications' windows needed for accomplishing the required task. Need to solve another task — simply switch to another virtual desktop with the already prepared windows for it.
- Never minimize any of the applications, never close any of them. When you switch virtual desktops, all running Windows® programs just disappear from the screen and from the taskbar, but they are right there waiting when you switch back to a separate screen.
- Allocating windows between desktops can be done in a wink, either automatically at window startup or manually: via special Move to Virtual Desktop button title button/window menu item or via «Move to next desktop»/«Move to previous desktop» hotkeys. Choose the best option on your own!
- To underline each desktop's look-and-feel, assign custom wallpapers to each virtual desktop and name them in any way you like: for example a desktop for playing video and listening music can be called «Multimedia» etc.
- Special Virtual Desktops Switcher window allows the quick and easy virtual desktops management. When you click It you can see the number of opened virtual desktops with thumbnails of applications opened on them.
- Classic — in this mode you have a single list of desktops, and each desktop spans all available monitors (i.e. the switching of desktops affects all windows on all monitors). In this mode Virtual Desktop Switcher can be cloned to all monitors.
- Independent — this mode allows you treating each monitor as a separate workspace with its own set of «screen pages». In other words, when you switch the desktop on certain monitor — it affects windows only on that particular monitor; on other monitors, windows stay intact. In this mode each monitor has its own Virtual Desktop Switcher.
Homepage | Changelog
OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2012 R2 / 2012 / 2008 R2 / 2008 / 2003 / 2000 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Medicine: Keygen by RadiXX11 (DC 16.05.19)
Size: 9,76 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Download Only Keygen: