HyperCam 5 — is a new version of the famous HyperCam 4, being jointly developed with Hyperionics LLC. It is an advanced utility for capturing screen actions and saving them as .AVI or WMV/ASF files. HyperCam may be used for grabbing a movie or game, for recording Skype calls and has also been recognized as an excellent tool for creating video presentations, tutorials or demo clips.
Stylish, intuitive and user-friendly interface, pre-defined hot-keys for recording actions, built-in video editor, comprehensive text-notes workflow, multiple settings command line interface, can be installed on portable devices, small installation size and a more than affordable price is what makes HyperCam a must-have tool.
- Save captured data to AVI or WMV/ASF files
- Encode video/audio with codecs presented on PC
- Edit captured AVI files with K-Frame accuracy (trim and join)
- Edit captured WMV/ASF files with Frame accuracy (trim and join)
- Record and mix two audio channels: a microphone and system audio (useful for Internet call recording )
- Comprehensive screen notes workflow
- Use with portable storage devices like USB Sticks (Portable license is required)
- Supported languages: English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian.
Homepage | Changelog
OS: Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 60,72 / 18,73 MB.