RePack by elchupacabra — Multilingual interface installer.
Create DVD and Blu-ray Discs with professional authoring functions in VEGAS DVD Architect. The intuitive drag & drop interface, compact layout and comprehensive authoring tools make producing menu-based Blu-ray and DVD projects easy.
Professional DVD design
- Use ready-made presets for DVD and Blu-ray projects. Select from backgrounds, menus, buttons and effects to make your videos stand out.
- Alternatively, you can integrate your own Photoshop files for backgrounds, buttons and graphics and create unique DVD designs.
- Create your menu from scratch or select one of 100 high-resolution 16:9 menu templates to capture ideas quickly and easily.
- Exclusive to the latest version: 20 new menu templates for even more creative freedom.
- The Preview window enables you to preview your project on a simulated television screen with a virtual remote control.
- Navigate the menus you've created and optimize your project without needing to burn a DVD for previewing.
- VEGAS DVD Architect uses Microsoft Image Mastering API (IMAPI), which offers improved driver support and better stability when burning DVD and Blu-ray Disc projects.
- Add interactive buttons to your video. This enables you to navigate through your media and jump to a specific scene on a disc.
- VEGAS Pro chapter markers can be directly imported into VEGAS DVD Architect as chapter points. Add a name to each region and export it as a text file. Finally, you can import your file directly into VEGAS DVD Architect and integrate as frame-accurate subtitles.
- G — General Audiences
- PG — Parental Guidance Suggested
- PG-13 — Parents Strongly Cautioned – Some Material May Be Inappropriate For Children Under 13
- R — Under 17 Requires Accompanying Parent Or Adult Guardian
- NC-17 — Not Suitable For 17 And Under
- VEGAS DVD Architect supports the latest video and audio formats such as AVI, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and Dolby Digital 5.1, so you can play DVDs and Blu-rays you create on almost every player or computer.
- Add keyframes to the timeline to animate objects such as buttons and graphics.
- Create your own scripts and integrate them into your menu. This enables you to create unlimited variations of interactive menus.
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- 1 GB drive space for program installation
- SSD or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-recordable drive (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc burning only)
- GPU-accelerated video processing and rendering requires an OpenCL-supported NVIDIA, AMD/ATI, or Intel GPU with 512MB memory; 1 GB for 4K.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Apple QuickTime 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
RePack by elchupacabra
- Does not require registration (patch)
- Added Dolby AC3 Pro plugin
- Uninstalled the program guide
- Multilingual interface (including Russian)
- Installation of the program in automatic «silent» mode
- Ability to import settings from settings.reg (if located next to the installer)
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 32,61 / 157,06 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Download Only Medicine:
Download RePack by elchupacabra: