EasyBoot is an integrated tool to create MultiBoot, Menu driven CDs & DVDs with native language. It has the ability to automatically produce boot image files, and generate the ISO file as well.
Using your CD/DVD Recording software such as Nero or Roxio to Record the ISO, you get a bootable CD/DVD that completely belongs to you. You can customize it with your company's name or slogan or even use it for your clients.
- Full Graphical User Interface, it is easy to learn for everyone.
- No additional file will be added to the root directory of your CD/DVD, keeps the original native style.
- Supports up to 36 menu items.
- Supports , , , and keys to select menus, and keys to boot.
Supports User-Defined accelerated keys (such as 0-9, a-z) to directly select menu item.
Supports User-Defined function keys (such as Esc, F1-F12) to directly boot selected option.
You can choose «Run Directly» or «Select» for the execution mode of the accelerated keys.
You can choose translate all input key to small letter or capital letter.
Supports User-Defined cursor key movement, so you can freely layout the screen menu.
Supports Sub-menus to create extremely complex boot CDs & DVDs.
Supports startup logo
Supports background image
Supports time counter
Supports password protection to bootable CDs & DVDs
Convenience but powerful edit functions
* Freely defined screen layout, text, menus and function keys.
* Supports boot screen preview, directly see the actual effect.
* Supports select/edit object in preview window, to create/move/modify objects coordinates with mouse and keyboard.
* Supports Undo function, easily restore to previous condition.
Built in ISO image generation feature, with advanced feature such as «Optimize» and «Set Date/Time».
- Supports Windows 10 operating system
- Supports load syslinux 6.x/5.x config files (slver)
- Fixed a bug with PS/2 mouse driver
- Some minor bugs fixed
OS: Windows XP / 2000 / ME / 98 / 98SE / 95 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 3,27 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Installer Trial Version