Outlook4Gmail is an Outlook add-in that helps you to perform Google calendars sync with Outlook as well as the contacts and tasks sync. It is a perfect syncing tool for Outlook users who have one or multiple Google accounts.
- Provides automated contacts, calendars and tasks syncing by a particular time interval
- Supports the syncing of contacts, calendars and tasks from more than one Google account
- Establishes a secure connection on syncing Outlook items with Google
- Provides 3-way syncing: Outlook ⇒ Google, Outlook ⇔ Google, Outlook ⇐ Google
- Syncs a large amount of data received from your Outlook and Google accounts
- Outlook4Gmail syncs your contacts at the best possible level: name, company, phone number, Email, address, date, note, contact picture, category and Google group, etc. Moreover Outlook4Gmail provides duplicates elimination function, language settings, automatic backup before the synchronization process.
- The FULL featured version of Outlook4Gmail allows importing Outlook appointments into a Google calendar and vice versa: Google events into an Outlook calendar. It also syncs Google calendars from multiple Google accounts with Outlook ones. The settings provide opportunities of duplicates check, their elimination and automatic data backup.
- In addition to contacts and calendars syncing, Outlook4Gmail also provides the synchronization of Google tasks with Outlook tasks folders. You could sync multiple Outlook tasks folders and subfolders with Google task lists. Synchronization of Outlook recurrent tasks is also supported.
Homepage | Changelog
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Outlook 2003 / 2007 / 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / 2019 (x86-x64)
Size: 1,17 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Login or register to see spoiler's content
Spoilers are only visible for VIP users.