Microsoft Toolkit — multifunctional KMS-activator for the operating systems Windows Vista, 7, Windows 8/Server, 2012, and Office 2010/2013. Includes a set of tools for managing licenses and activation. He can use the KMS-activated, even if you use a retail Retail license. So we get a single activator for modern products Microsoft.
This is a set of tools and functions for managing licensing, deploying, and activating Microsoft Office and Windows. All output from these functions is displayed in the Information Console. All functions are run in the background and the GUI is disabled to prevent running multiple functions, as they could conflict or cause damage if run concurrently. The Microsoft Office Setup Customization Functions (Customize Setup Tab), AutoKMS Uninstaller (if AutoKMS is installed), AutoRearm Uninstaller (if AutoRearm is installed), Office Uninstaller and Product Key Checker work even if Microsoft Office or Windows is not installed/supported. For information about individual functions, read further.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0-4.6 (Not 3.5)
- Microsoft Office 2010 or Later for Office Toolkit Support
- Windows Vista or Later for Windows Toolkit Support
- Bosh for the original GUI Design and co-development of Office Toolkit
- ZWT for the original KMSEmulator
- letsgoawayhell, Phazor, nosferati87, and mikmik38 for KMSEmulator fixes and improvements
- MasterDisaster, FreeStyler, Daz, nononsense, and janek2012 for work on Key Checker
- Updated Windows 10 Key Checker for RS4
- Updated Windows 10 Version Detection for EZ-ActivatorFixed EZ-Activator attempting to install Enterprise LTSB 2015 keys on Enterprise LTSB 2016.
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 56,88 / 57,83 MB.