PIDKey — This program was made to view, update and store information about Microsoft product keys into a log file. In many cases, it allows you to replace the VAMT.
- Run PIDKey.exe, select the desired configuration, insert the key into the input field then click GO!.. Identifying the key configuration will be checked against all configurations starting at the beginning of the list until correct data is retrieved.
- The program has several built-in configurations, but also you can create your custom configuration. If you put your config file in the program folder, the file will be saved in a relative path and the program can work with it from any location folder with the program.
- When you select a custom configuration a button becomes available to remove it.
- You can check the key from a file. You can use any file in text format containing a key mixed with any number of other keys so they will be correctly extracted.
PIDKey Lite Changelog
- Windows Client Extended Security Updates add-on Volume:MAK
- Windows 7 OCUR Retail
- Server 2008 R2 Essential Business Server
OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Office 2010 / 2013 / 2016 VL editions (x86-x64)
Language: EN / RU / IR / ES
Size: 10,45 / 7,14 MB.
Download PIDKey 2.1.2 Build 1017:
Download 1.64.4 Lite: