PVS-Studio is a static analyzer that detects errors in source code of C/C++/C++0x applications. There are 3 sets of rules included into PVS-Studio: Diagnosis of 64-bit errors (Viva64); Diagnosis of parallel errors (VivaMP); General-purpose diagnosis. The PVS-Studio tool is intended for developers of contemporary applications and it integrates into the Visual Studio 2013, 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005 environment providing the programmer with a convenient user interface to analyze files, navigate through code and get reference information. You do not need to study documentation and settings preliminarily to work with the analyzer. The analyzer is ready to work right after it is installed.
- Simple and seamless integration with Visual Studio 2010-2017
- Automatic analysis of individual files after their recompilation
- Online reference guide concerning all the diagnostics available in the program, on the web site and documentation (presented as a .pdf file) Up to 400 pages of documentation
- Saving and loading analysis results allow doing overnight checks — during the night the analyzer does the scanning and provides you with the results in the morning.
- Project analysis run from the command line: helps integrate PVS-Studio into overnight builds; a new log will be issued in the morning.
- Great scalability Support of multi-core and multi-processor systems with the possibility to specify the number of the cores to use; IncrediBuild support.
- Interactive filtering of the analysis results (the log file) in the PVS-Studio window: by the diagnostic number, file name, the keyword in the text of the diagnostic.
- Automatic check of PVS-Studio updates (during the work in IDE and overnight builds).
- BlameNotifier utility. The tool allows you to send e-mail notifications to the developers about bugs that PVS-Studio found during a night run.
- A large number of options for integration into projects developed under Linux.
- Mark as False Alarm — ability to mark the code to suppress a certain diagnostic in a particular code fragment.
- Mass Suppression — ability to suppress all old messages raised for the legacy code, so that the analyzer reports 0 warnings. You can always go back to the suppressed messages later. This feature allows you to seamlessly integrate PVS-Studio into your development process and focus on errors found in new code only.
- Error statistics can be viewed in Excel. Ability to view the speed of error correction, amount of bugs found for a certain period of time and so on.
- Relative paths in report files to view them on different machines.
- CLMonitoring feature allows analyzing the projects that have no Visual Studio files (.sln/.vcxproj); in case the CLMonitoring functionality is not enough, there is a possibility to integrate PVS-Studio in a Makefile-based build system manually.
- pvs-studio-analyzer — a utility similar to CLMonitoring, but working under Linux.
- Possibility to exclude files from the analysis by name, folder or mask; to run the analysis on the files modified during the last N days.
- Integration with SonarQube. It is an open source platform, designed for continuous analysis and measurement of code quality.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG
Size: 1,93 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download Only Crack: