USBlyzer — Analyze and Realize USB Protocol! Universal Serial Bus (USB) protocol is very complex. So the USB support software present in Microsoft® Windows® operating system family is also complex and provides a layered architecture where the system-supplied and vendor-supplied user- and kernel-mode components can be involved in communications over USB. Transactions performed over the USB are basically initiated by the user applications which communicate with the operating system by calling Windows API functions which in turn interact with appropriate device drivers providing access to a USB device through standard and vendor-specific interfaces.
What do you do when you want to know what is going on inside the Windows USB subsystem? What USB drivers are used to connect various peripheral USB devices to a computer? What I/O requests, support routines, structures, and interfaces the core components of the Windows USB architecture use to communicate with the USB devices? What you need is a USB Protocol Analyzer.
USBlyzer is an easy to use software-based USB Analyzer and USB Data Traffic Sniffer for Windows, which provides a complete yet simple to understand view for monitoring and analyzing USB Host Controllers, USB Hubs and USB Devices activity.
- View all plugged USB devices in hierarchical auto-refreshed tree view along with detailed information about each USB device properties and their child components:
- USB device stack layout: Device objects for each driver that is involved in handling I/O activity.
- USB descriptors: Device Descriptor, Configuration Descriptor, Interface Descriptor, Endpoint Descriptor, etc.
- Information related to Plug and Play: Hardware IDs, Instance ID, Software Key, etc.
- Capture, decode and display important information going through USB device stack:
- USB-related requests such as URBs and structures used by USB device drivers.
- I/O Request Packets (IRPs) used by PnP subsystem.
- Kernel-mode and user-mode device I/O control requests (IOCTLs) used by USB client drivers and user-mode applications.
- Incoming and outgoing data traffic of the USB devices.
- Trace USB requests that the user-mode applications and USB device drivers use to communicate with the USB driver stack.
- Analyze USB protocol and USB devices I/O activity with ease.
- Filter to exclude non-essential information from the view.
- Search the captured data for the particular request types.
- Save captured data in binary file for later analysis.
- Export USB descriptor hierarchy and all captured data to a file.
USBlyzer can be successfully used for:
- USB device driver development
- USB hardware development
- Debugging USB-related software and hardware
- Exploring USB devices descriptors and properties
- Capturing USB data transferred to or from the USB devices
- Reverse engineering the USB protocol
- Spying and analyzing the USB communications
- Learning more about USB internals
- Testing and troubleshooting software and hardware
OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2003 / 2008 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 0,53 / 1,53 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download Only Patch (x86-x64):
Скачать | Download Portable (x86):