If you are concerned about your computer's integrity, you probably know that certain malware components spread via removable USB devices, such as flash drives. However, you can prevent these unfortunate scenarios or even fix your computer in case it is already afflicted by turning to specialized software, such as UsbFix.
- excellent support offered directly from the software interface — post your issues on the forum
- great tutorial and articles that will show you how to use the program and deal with malware
- it can detect and remove infections found on your removable devices
- repairs the damaged files such as registry, hidden files, task manager, etc.
- backup support: it will backup your files and folders.
- regularly, updated database with latest infections that spreads via removable devices
- Vaccination option prevents future infections by creating a new autorun.inf files on removable drives
- offers protection for all USB peripherals (pen drives, external hard disks, smartphones, memory cards, etc.)
- detects and removes most common threats: VBS viruses, worms, trojans, keyloggers, other malware infections
- opens a log file (txt) automatically after each scan or action.
- Setting up this program on your computer can be accomplished with minimum efforts, since all you have to do is accept the End User License Agreement.
- After installation, the application is automatically launched and a shortcut icon is created on your desktop in order to simplify the way you access it.
Detect and remove malware components
- You can turn to UsbFix if your USB was infected, since it can help you detect the harmful components quickly and remove them just as easily.
- In order to accomplish this, you just need to click the Research button on the main screen if you want to perform a scan or the Clean one if you are certain that your devices are infected. More so, this program also features an optimization tool and lets you “vaccinate” your devices against future infections.
Features logging and quarantine support
- Additionally, you can quarantine identified harmful components and display them along with extra details by clicking the corresponding button. You can view their original location as well as their size in the dedicated section.
- The Report category provides you with a list of logs the application generates each time it carries out an action, be it simply identifying malware or removing it from your computer. You can turn this feature off by clicking the On/Off switch and view each of the logs by selecting them and clicking the Open button.
Handy USB malware remover
- All in all, UsbFix is a lightweight, yet efficient tool that can help you remove USB-oriented malware components from your USB storage devices and your computer. It features a user-friendly interface and encompasses multiple functions, including a scanner, a remover, an optimizer, a quarantine manager and a report viewer.
- Updated virus database.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 3,37 / 3,65 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download Portable: