WinNTSetup — a utility that allows you to create an additional feed module for the operating system. We are talking about the fact that the installation disc is easy to do on a regular external drive. The program creates a special distribution whereby in the future you can spend a full installation of Windows on a laptop or home computer.
- Install Windows 2k/XP/2003/2008/2012/Vista/7/8.x x86/x64
- Practically runs even on the most minimalistic WinPE
- Choose able drive letter for the new Windows installation
- Install Windows also if nlite/vlite has remove winnt32.exe/setup.exe
- Integrate Drivers: normal PNP and Textmode Drivers also
- patch uxtheme to allow unsigned Themes
- Some tweaks
- Support «Windows to Go» for Windows 7 and later installs
- Supports WimBoot option for Windows 8.1 Update 1
- supports all current WIM files: WIM/SWM (XPRESS / LZX / XPRESS HUFFMAN=Wimboot compression)
- supports unencrypted ESD files (LZMS compressed WIM)
- Updated ADK tools to version 22621.1
- Disables DumpStack.log.tmp file creation
- Disables network requirement for Windopws 11 (disconnected devices only)
- Logs are saved in \Windows\Log\WinNTSetup\%Date%_%Time%
- Added NVRAM log
- Added NVRAM tool: WinNTSetup_x64 NVRAM
- Added CatRoot trimm tool: WinNTSetup_x64 CATTrim
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 2,15 MB.
Login or register to see spoiler's content
Spoilers are only visible for VIP users.