FireDaemon Pro is the #1 service management solution for Windows, trusted by customers worldwide to provide 100% uptime of their applications. You can create a service in seconds without modifying any of your existing applications and keep it running without the need of an end user session.
FireDaemon Pro allows you to schedule, configure, install and run your application program executable or script as a Windows Service. FireDaemon will run native 32-bit or 64-bit applications (EXE or DLL), shortcuts or scripting / interpreted languages including Java, .NET, Perl, Batch (BAT/CMD), Python, Ruby, TCL/TK and PHP as a Windows service!
Why Install Your Application Program as a Windows Service?
- Running your application program executable under FireDaemon is easy and requires no modification to your existing program. Key benefits include:
- Ability to start and run your application in the background without user intervention.
- Ability to start your application before you login.
- Ability to run your application continually across multiple user sessions.
- Run your application either interactively or non-interactively.
- Restarts your application in the event of failure, unintentional or malicious shutdown or at scheduled predetermined intervals.
- Ability to modify your application's priority and bind to specific processors or cores.
- Execute additional transient programs during the service lifecycle.
- Control, log and close popups that your application might display.
- Assists in meeting various government regulations, Acts and standards pertaining to computing systems robustness, security, management, access and control (eg. Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), ITIL).
- Run any application as a Windows service.
- Edit the properties of any built in Windows service.
- Simple service configuration via intuitive GUI, CLI or XML all in one product.
- Simple to integrate into Active Directory and Windows Server Clusters.
- Comprehensive logging and debugging.
- Broad service monitoring and failure recovery options.
- Negligible memory and CPU consumption.
- Subprocess prioritisation and job grouping.
- CPU binding on multi-CPU / multi-core systems.
- Interactive service support and facilitates access access to isolated Session 0 services.
- Scheduling and auto pop-up closing.
- Setup custom environment variables.
- Integrates with standard Service Control Manager Recovery options.
- Ability to theme FireDaemon with your own icons, graphics and text.
- Powerful alternative to freeware tools such as srvany.
- Alternative to the Windows Services applet (services.msc) and integrates with other standard Windows management tools.
- Support for all recent Microsoft 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems.
- Runs on all virtualized Windows operating systems (eg. VMware, Hyper-V, Virtual PC, Parallels, Xen)
- Community oriented fanatical technical support.
- Extensive documentation including FAQs and HOWTOs.
Homepage | Changelog
OS: Windows XP / 2003 R2 / Vista / 2008 / 7 / 2008 R2 / 8 / 2012 / 8.1 / 2012 R2 / 10 / 2016 (x86-x64)
Size: 1,04 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Installer x32 | Installer x64
Download Only Medicine: