BatteryCare is a software created to optimize the usage and performance of the modern laptop's battery. It monitors the battery's discharge cycles and helps increasing it's autonomy and improving its lifetime.
Battery's discharge cycles monitoring
- The advanced algorithm accurately records when a complete discharge cycle is performed.
- When the configured number of discharge cycles is reached, a notification balloon pops up to remind that a full discharge is required.
- It calculates the statistical remaining time in laptops that don't support the battery time left information and only list the charge percentage.
- Shows all the detailed information about the battery, such as wear level, capacities, consumption, manufacturer, etc.
- BatteryCare constantly monitors your CPU and hard drive temperature, either in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Depending on the power source of the computer, BatteryCare can automatically select the power plan you prefer.
- Automatically disable the graphics accelerated theme in Windows Vista and/or demanding services that degrade battery lifetime.
- Once the laptop stops running on batteries, the theme is re-enabled and the stopped services are restored.
- It features a compact popup with the essential information you need to quickly monitor. Temperatures, charge status, remaining time and power plans
- No need to trouble in downloading new installers, when a new version is available, the program updates itself.
- Given the concern about the battery optimization, BatteryCare does not interfere with the system performance. It requires only a mere 0,1% of Processor and Memory resources.
Homepage | Changelog
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 2,34 MB.