Log Parser Lizard is a GUI for Microsoft Logparser, definitely the best one available on the market today. Log Parser is a very powerful and versatile query software tool that provides universal query access (using SQL) to text-based data, such as log files, XML files, and TSV/CSV text files, as well as key data sources on the Microsoft Windows operating system, such as the Windows Event Log, IIS log, the registry, the File System, the Active Directory services and much more.
Microsoft Logparser is an enhanced query software that digs through information in log files seamlessly and efficiently using SQL queries without storing log data into database.
Because the command-line interface is not very intuitive, we have created Log Parser Lizard, a GUI tool for managing queries and exporting results to Excel, charts, dashboards and even design your own report… In addition, we have added input filters for custom RegEx and log4net input log formats and also Android logs (with support for console input and regular expressions). You can also write and manage queries for Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL), OLEDB queries, and you can even analyze big data in the cloud using Google BigQuery services. There are some helpful examples included in the installation package to help you start using Log Parser Lizard as your query software,web log analyzer and system log analyzer.
Why Log Parser Lizard?
Microsoft does funny things sometimes. They made incredible software package that is not supported and is difficult to use, namely Microsoft Log Parser 2.2. It is painful even for experienced IT administrators to use, due to its knotty command-line interface.Enter Log Parser Lizard GUI. It leverages the existing technology stack provided by Microsoft, so you know that you know it is quality software. It allows you view the data in a consolidated format. Not just one format, though. Any format you like! It allows you to select what data you want to view with convenient buttons and you can fine-tune it via the easy SQL entry field. It is pre-populated with the most relevant query for your convenience.MS Logparser and Log Parser Lizard together are essential tools for:
- Collecting logs
- Big Data analysis
- Data Visualization
- We utilize a modern Office 2010 tabbed multiple document interface with ribbons, to guarantee the best user experience. The query editor has syntax highlighting and code auto-completion, code snippets, query constants, inline VB.NET code, and more! The query management feature provides a nice way to organize Log Parser queries.
- The results output in a default table view similar to Excel, but with more advanced features at your fingertips. Sorting, grouping, searching, filtering, conditional formatting, formula fields, column chooser, and split view. Additionally, you can transform the data in a Excel, HTML, MHT or PDF report, and consolidate the data into a chart for clearer readability. You can use command line to automate the process.
- When it comes to data mining and multi-dimensional analysis, an advanced and feature complete pivot table and tree map provides business users unrivaled insights into daily operations.
- If you are using (or planning to use) Google’s Big Data services (particularly Google BigQuery) to process your large data/log files (IIS or not – doesn't meter), with Google's servers doing all the big data heavy lifting, you can use Log Parser Lizard to be able to fly through vast data sets with all the visualization options they're accustomed to in the software. If you are a developer, you may build a custom Microsofr VB.Net Plugin for LPL too.
- Building dashboards using the designer is a simple matter of selecting the appropriate UI element (Chart, Pivot Table, Data Card, Gauge, Map or Grid) and dropping data fields onto corresponding arguments, values, and series. It’s built so you can do everything inside Log Parser Lizard: from data-binding and dashboard design to filtering, drill down and server side query parameters. Available only in Professional edition.
- WYSIWYG Report Designer is a Microsoft Word® inspired reporting platform, designed to simplify the way in which the users generate business reports. Report designer leverages the intuitive nature of a word processor and integrates the power of a banded report designer into one. Available only in Professional edition.
- Pivot Grid and Tree Map for advanced data mining and multi-dimensional analysis.
- Store queries in SQL Server database for easily share among users and computers in organization (also for backups, auditing and everything that database storage allows)
- Advanced print preview for creating documents print or send them by e-mail from Log Parser Lizard.
- Export data to PDF, RTF, XLS, XLSX, HTML, MHT, CSV, TSV, XML (MS .Net data table) and TXT files.
- Dashboard Viewer
- Dashboard Designer (available only in Professional edition)
- WYSIWYG Report Designer (available only in Professional edition)
- Basic customer support
Homepage | Changelog
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Medicine: Patch by Igorca
Size: 69,56 / 58,10 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Download Only Medicine: