FixWin for Windows 10 — Repair problems and issues with a click.
FixWin 10 for Windows 10 is a portable freeware that allows you to fix and repair Windows 10 problems, issues and annoyances. This new release of FixWin has an updated UI for Windows 10 and includes a new section to fix Windows 10 common problems and issues specifically.
File Explorer: Offers fixes to resolve problems relating to Windows 10 File Explorer.Internet & Connectivity: Lets you fix Internet problems which yu be facing after upgrading to Windows 10Windows 10: This new section for Windows 10 offers several new fixes like:
- Reset Settings app. Settings doesn’t launch or exit with error
- Start Menu doesn’t work or doesn’t open in Windows 10
- Wi-fi doesn’t work after upgrading to Windows 10
- Windows Updates stuck downloading updates after upgrading
- Windows Store apps not opening. Re-register all apps
- Office documents do not open after upgrading to Windows 10
- WerMgr.exe or WerFault.exe Application Error.
How to use FixWin 10
- We first suggest that you run the System File Checker. The button provided on the Welcome page, will ‘run sfc /scannow‘ and will check for and replace any corrupted Windows system files. It is expected to take anywhere from 5-10 minutes. If asked to, reboot your computer.
- If you are facing problems relating to the Windows Store or the Store apps, re-register the Store apps. A 1-click button has been provided on the Welcome page that lets you do so easily.
- If you are facing major issues with Windows 10, running the DISM utility to repair your Windows System Image, might be a real good idea. A button for this too has been conviniently placed on the Welcome page.
- Next we insist that you create a System Restore Point. The provided button will create one. We always recommend that you create one before making any changes to your system. Should you wish or need too, you can always go back to this Restore Point.
- Having done that, apply at most one fix at a time and restart your computer. Please check if things are to your satisfaction; and if not, you have the option of restoring back immediately.
- If you want to know first, what each fix does, click on the ‘?‘ Help button next to the Fix button. A pop out will tell you what exactly the fix does. Double-clicking on it will copy the command to your clipboard, which will be helpful I you want to run the fixes manually.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 0,10 / 0,15 / 0,17 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Installer FixWin For Windows 10 | Installer FixWin For Windows 8 | Installer FixWin For Windows 7 & Vista