Context Menu Tuner is an application which allows you to customize Explorer's context menu in Windows 10, Windows 7, 8 and 8.1.
- Ability to add ANY Ribbon command to the context menu of any file, folder, desktop or/and specific file type. This includes even commands which are not added to the ribbon by default.
- Ability to add a custom command to the context menu of any file, folder, desktop or/and specific file type. You can specify the title and icon for the context menu item and add command line arguments for the application you use.
- For every menu item you added you can additionally specify the following:
- position: top or bottom.
- separator: you will be able to add a separator before or after the context menu item.
- you can prevent the context menu item from being the default action.
- you can tweak the context menu item to be shown only if SHIFT key is pressed on the keyboard.
- Again, fixed invalid window size (Context Menu Tuner appeared invisible). Removed the incorrect implementation in the app, used the one from the common control library. Thanks to Ricardo Gutiérrez for assistance.
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 0,12 MB.
Скачать | Download Portable: