Condusiv® Technologies is the world leader in software-only storage performance solutions for virtual and physical server environments, enabling systems to process more data in less time for faster application performance.
Condusiv's V-locity® I/O reduction software greatly reduces I/O overhead in virtual environments by eliminating the performance penalty from mixing uncoordinated, contentious and disruptive I/O streams from multiple virtual machines (the «I/O blender» effect). As a result, customers experience a minimum of 50% faster performance gains on their heaviest workloads. Condusiv's Diskeeper® storage performance solution is the #1 real-time fragmentation prevention solution for Windows servers and clients, keeping servers, desktops and laptops running like new permanently. With over 50 million licenses sold, Condusiv solutions are used by 90% of the Fortune 1000 and almost three-quarters of the Forbes Global 100 to increase business productivity and reduce datacenter costs while extending the life of existing hardware.
V-locity solves the two big I/O inefficiencies in virtual environments that rob 50% of bandwidth from VM (virtual machine) to storage with I/O that is increasingly smaller, more fractured, and more random over time, which penalizes performance with death by a thousand cuts on both flash or spindles. V-locity is the only way to optimize I/O performance by solving these inefficiencies with software intelligence that ensures files are written and subsequently read from flash or disk in a contiguous, sequential fashion for the fastest performance possible and also serves the smallest, most random I/O from available DRAM which further reduces I/O to storage.
V-locity is most commonly used by virtualized organizations to address their most I/O intensive workloads as its effectiveness scales with workload intensity. This typically means applications running on top of SQL/Oracle/SAP, ERP, VDI, EHR/EMR (MEDITECH), OLTP, Business Intelligence (BI) apps, CRM, Exchange, SharePoint, file servers, backup, and more.
Whether it's a client facing application whereby users are complaining about sluggish performance during peak load, or a back office batch job or report that is taking too long to complete, V-locity improves business efficiency without the high cost or disruption of new hardware.
V-locity is bundled with its own Benefit Analyzer™ that provides a before-and-after performance comparison to validate performance gains prior to purchase. All key metrics needed to establish a «proof of performance» are report-ready, showing metrics based on real-world use:
- % of write I/O reduced to storage
- % of read I/O reduced to storage
- Workload comparisons
- Processing times per GB
- I/O response time
- I/Os per second
Seamless Deployment and Management
V-locity® comes bundled with a web-based Management Console, enabling seamless deployment and centralized management of V-locity on-premises in a virtual or physical environment—or even in the cloud.
With central command and control of assets, licenses, configuration, and performance management, administrators can deploy V-locity to thousands of VMs and/or physical servers in just five clicks, manage a large number of licenses through a web-based interface, and support various pricing models.
- Fast, non-disruptive deployment of V-locity even in the most complex environments
- Easy license and asset management across a wide range of environments and locations
- Support for various license models (perpetual, enterprise site licenses, or subscription-based)
- Ongoing performance validation
Condusiv's V-locity 6.2 with its breakthrough IntelliMemory DRAM read caching offers
- Enhanced Performance – Iometer testing reveals the latest version of IntelliMemory in V-locity 6.2 is 3.6X faster when processing 4K blocks and 2.0X faster when processing 64K blocks.
- Self-Learning Algorithms – IntelliMemory collects and accumulates data on storage access over extended periods of time and employs intelligent analytics to determine which blocks are likely to be accessed at different points throughout the day.
- Cache Effectiveness – By focusing on «cache effectiveness» rather than the commodity and capacity-intensive approach of «cache hits,» V-locity determines the best use of DRAM for caching purposes by collecting data on a wide range of data points (storage access, frequency, I/O priority, process priority, types of I/O, nature of I/O (sequential or random), time between I/Os) — then leverages its analytics engine to identify which storage blocks will benefit the most from caching, which also reduces «cache churn» and the repeated recycling of cache blocks.
- Data Pattern Compression (DPC) – A very lightweight data compression engine, V-locity doesn't tax the CPU with visible overhead, eliminating the need for dedicated compute resources.
OS: Windows virtual machines 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2008 R2 / Server 2012 (or R2) (x86-x64)
Medicine: Patch by sledge101 (T3AM VLOC1TY) / Activator
Size: 63,65 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download Only Activator (Not tested with this version!):