Geekbench 4 is Primate Labs' cross-platform processor benchmark, with a new scoring system that separates single-core and multi-core performance, and new workloads that simulate real-world scenarios. Geekbench 3 makes it easier than ever to find out if your computer is up to speed.
- Geekbench 4 features new tests designed to simulate real-world scenarios. This helps make Geekbench an invaluable tool to determine how your current computer (or your next computer) will handle your tasks and applications.
- Geekbench 4 includes stress tests, which are tests that help determine the stability of your system. Stress tests help you find small problems with your system before they become big problems.
- Every test in Geekbench 4 is multi-core aware. This allows Geekbench to show you the true potential of your system. Whether you're running Geekbench on a dual-core phone or a 32-core server, Geekbench is able to measure the performance of all the cores in your system.
- Compare apples and oranges. Or Apples and Samsungs. Geekbench is available for a number of desktop and mobile operating systems, allowing you to compare the performance of different systems running different operating systems.
- Geekbench provides both 32-bit and 64-bit benchmarks. Find out how fast your 32-bit programs run today, and how fast your 64-bit programs will run tomorrow.
- Share your Geekbench 4 results with other users by uploading your results to the Geekbench Browser. Let other users see how fast (or slow) your computer can go. Create an account and track all of your Geekbench 3 results in one location.
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 20,46 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download Only Crack:
Скачать | Download Portable: