WinASO RegDefrag is a straightforward software utility that performs a defrag task on the Windows Registry section, in order to boost the computer's overall performance. Its simple features can be figured out even by rookies. The app is wrapped in a clean and intuitive interface, where WinASO RegDefrag explains every step of the procedure.
You can get started by analyzing the Registry, by letting WinASO RegDefrag check the current fragmentation level, in order to generate a report and select an appropriate course of action. There are two defragmentation modes available — quickly and fully. The latter option takes a longer time to finish, but it is more thorough and increases the chances of optimizing the Registry at a maximum level. The analysis results consist of two graphical representations of the «before» and «after» state of fragmentation, where you can clearly observe blocks of invalid Registry entries. WinASO RegDefrag also mentions by how much the Registry size shall be reduced and the Registry access speed shall be improved. In order to complete the defrag task, you must reboot the computer.
WinASO RegDefrag requires a low-to-moderate quantity of CPU and system memory, so it doesn't interfere with the runtime of other active processes. It has a good response time and completes a defragmentation job rapidly. We have not experienced any problems throughout our evaluation, since the utility did not hang, crash or pop up error notifications. Thanks to its intuitive layout, first-time users can immediately get accustomed to WinASO RegDefrag.
Fast and advanced Registry Analyzing mechanism:
- With a single click, WinASO RegDefrag quickly analyzes your entire registry by locating registry holes and other waste space.
- It presents a clear and vivid report of how much percentage of fragments occupies your registry, as well as the current and expected registry size before and after defragmentation.
- Along with the analysis report, WinASO RegDefrag automatically gives professional advice about whether it is necessary to defrag registry based on the analysis.
- WinASO RegDefrag applies Microsoft’s latest reconstruction technology to ensure the maximum safety of your Windows once the registry is rebuilt.
- When defragmenting the registry, WinASO RegDefrag can intelligently filter out the system-sensitive settings in the registry which are not suitable for defragmentation.
OS: Windows 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 1,87 / 4,49 MB.
Download From Homepage: