Together with AtHome Video Streamer, you can setup a remotely accessible surveillance system, letting you keep an eye over your possessions, even when you are away.
Intuitive and novice-friendly looks
- The tool displays an accessible appearance, much of its functionality being sufficiently straightforward to require no prior experience with similar software, so you can set it up yourself, without calling in a specialist.
- After connecting to your account, you can access the main window of AtHome Camera and start adding the webcams you wish to surveil, the live feed from them being visible in different panels.
Remotely monitor your home through multiple webcams
- In order to add a camera, you need to provide the CID generated by AtHome Video Streamer for that specific device, along with the corresponding username and password, to ensure a successful connection.
- You can add as many as twelve devices, being able to view them simultaneously. Once the video from the camera becomes visible, you watch it in full screen or in a grid display, to visually cover multiple sources at the same time.
- You can also listen to whatever sounds are being captured, even being able to ‘TalkBack’. AtHome Camera enables you to record the stream, saving it to your computer to MP4 format. Similarly, you can grab JPG snapshots with a single click.
A handy video surveillance instrument
- In conclusion, AtHome Camera is a useful and practical application that you can resort to for monitoring purposes. Packed simple to understand yet powerful features, the utility can help you setup a remote video surveillance system in no time.
- New alert functions! Added people detection and face recognition alert, to tell who is at your home;
- New push notification, adding animated GIF images to show alarmed video;
- New notification method! Now support SMS as a reliable notification;
- Optimized the video capture performance.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ENG / CHI
Size: 4,05 MB.
Скачать | Download: