FreeRIP MP3 Converter is an advanced CD to MP3 Converter that comes packed with features. At its core, FreeRIP MP3 Converter reads audio from your CDs and allows you to save them to your computer in a variety of digital formats including WMA, MP3, Ogg, Wav, or FLAC audio files (this process is known as CD ripping or CD to MP3 conversion and converter MP3). Converting your CD audio collection to digital audio files is a breeze with FreeRIP MP3 Converter: download and install FreeRIP MP3 Converter, put your audio CD into your computer's CD drive, run FreeRIP MP3 Converter and click on the Rip button.
FreeRIP is also an audio converter and converter MP3. It can convert MP3 and other audio files from one format to another. For example FreeRIP can convert audio files from WMA to MP3, or OGG to MP3, Flac to MP3, convert MP3 to WAV or WAV to FLAC and so on with our audio converter.
Once you have your digital audio tracks saved in your preferred format, it's easy to load them to your favorite audio player (e.g. a portable MP3 player such as an Apple iPod™, Creative Zen Player™ or Sony Walkman™). You can also move tracks to an advanced mobile phone, or converter mp3 them to a MP3 CD's to listen in your MP3 car stereo, home stereo or Discman™.
FreeRIP MP3 Converter supports the high quality, lossless compression named FLAC, which is widely used and supported by audiophiles. If you want to be sure to save all the richest details in your audio tracks, save them in the FLAC format or convert Flac to MP3.
FreeRIP is also an advanced MP3 tag editor (supporting ID3 v1 and v2) and includes shortcuts to find track info
(like lyrics or complete title) on the web, with just one click. This makes cataloging your entire collection simple and easy.
FreeRIP comes in two versions, FreeRIP Basic which is totally free, and FreeRIP Pro which offers more features and options.
- Extracts audio tracks from CD to MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC and OGG Vorbis
- Ability to extract more than one track into a single audio file
- Ability to extract specific frames from audio CD
- Converts existing audio files and lets you change their properties
- Ability to adjust audio track volume
- Get CD-Text metadata from audio CDs to use as file tags
- Integrated support for online CD databases including the exclusive FreeRIP CD DB
- Builds local CD database for super-fast CD data retrieval
- Built-in FreeRIP CD DB submissions
- Support for ID3 v1 and v2 MP3 tagging
- Support for MP3, Wav, WMA, Ogg Vorbis and FLAC file conversion
- Integrated playlist generator (M3U, PLS, B4S, HTML, CSV)
- Integrated search button for finding tracks' images, videos and lyrics
- Integrated MP3 tag editor
- Integrated Audio Player for tracks preview
- Support for many languages including English, Spanish, Portugese, German, French, Italian, Russian
- Compatible with all versions of Windows since ‘95 (fully compatible with Windows 7 x64)
- Very easy to use
CD to MP3 Converter — convert MP3 to WAV
- FreeRIP can «rip» selected CD tracks and convert them to MP3, WAV, Wma, Ogg Vorbis or Flac files or convert MP3 to WAV onto your hard drive.
- Just put the CD in the cd drive and select from Rip menu the output format. Once you got your files, just move them to your MP3 player and go. Can't be easier!
- FreeRIP is a high quality CD to MP3 converter: it allows you to fine grain set compression parameters. Anyway if you are not a digital audio expert, just leave FreeRIP MP3 encoder settings on their default and you will get high quality MP3 files with great compression rate.
Wav Converter, MP3 Converter, WMA Converter, Ogg Converter, Flac to MP3 Converter
- FreeRIP MP3 Converter integrates a full featured audio file converter. Switch FreeRIP MP3 Converter to converter mode, drop the files to convert in its window, then select the output format from Rip menu and FreeRIP MP3 Converter will convert them all.
- FreeRIP MP3 Converter's integrated converter can operate all the possible conversions between all the supported audio files, such like WMA to MP3, Convert MP3 to WAV, WAV to FLAC or Flac to MP3.
FLAC Converter — FLAC to MP3
- FreeRIP's supports the high quality, lossless, audio compression format named Flac. Now you can save your CD tracks taking advantage of quality of Flac format, end eventually convert Flac to MP3 if your portable Mp3 player does not support Flac. Use our Flac to MP3 converter.
Advanced Ripping Functions
- Rip more tracks to a single audio file, or convert to MP3 just part of a track. Thanks to FreeRIP's advanced ripping functions you can do that and more!
- With this new feature you may «Load artwork» and «Save artwork» for all your mp3 files. Only bmp, jpg and png pictures are allowed to be loaded as artwork, but you can use saved artworks for your player, your smarphone or ipod.
Burn Audio CD — CD Burner
- With both versions (free and Pro), users have the option to burn their own audio cd for free using Burn Audio CD — CD Burner feature. This is a valuable feature for those who have music on their computer and want to be able to take it along with them in the car or at work in the form of audio CDs.
Get CD Info
- Audio CD contains music, but usually they don't contain important info like tracks titles and artist. That's why FreeRIP can search Internet CD databases for those info. FreeRIP can download data from the well known freedb.org or from the exclusive FreeRIP CD Database. For those rare CDs which have tracks info stored on the CD itself in CD-Text format, FreeRIP supports it as well.
File Name Templates
- FreeRIP MP3 Converter — Converter MP3 allows you to build output file names with a simple but very flexible template editor. It does not matter if you prefer to archive your tracks in folders named after the artist, the album title, the year or the director. You can set up FreeRIP MP3 Converter to forge the right filename and path.
Edit MP3 Meta Tags
- FreeRIP's supports the high quality, lossless, audio compression format named Flac. Now you can save your CD tracks taking advantage of quality of Flac format, end eventually convert FLAC to MP3 if your portable Mp3 player does not support Flac.
Integrated Audio Player
- Listen CD tracks or audio files from within FreeRIP: the integrated audio player can play both Audio CD tracks and audio files from our audio converter and converter MP3.
Audio Converter Optimized for Multi Core CPUs
- From Rel. 3.2 FreeRIP Pro can take advantage of the multi core architecture of newer PCs, spawning as many parallel file conversion tasks as the available CPUs. This means that converting, let's say, 20 FLAC files to MP3 on dual core machine would take roughly half the time it would be needed on a single core machine with the same clock speed.
Quickly Search Artist or Track info on the web
- Are you unsure about the exact title of a song, or are you searching for song video? Select the track in FreeRIP MP3 Converter main window, click the search button and FreeRIP MP3 Converter will launch your web browser to dig from the Internet all the info you need
- FreeRIP MP3 Converter offers quick shortcuts to search info, images, videos, lyrics and even CDs on Amazon Store of your favourite artists.
Translated to many languages
- Thanks to our official translation agency, Italogos, FreeRIP interface speaks the most widespread languages of the world: English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, French and Italian.
- And thanks to many users who voluntary contributed their translations, FreeRIP interface also speaks a number of other languages, like Hungarian, Simplified Chinese, Turkish, Russian, Dutch and many others.
OS: Windows 2000 / 98 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Medicine: RegKey / Crack
Size: 3,29 / 4,25 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download Only Crack & RegKey:
Скачать | Download Portable: