AirServer is the most advanced screen mirroring software receiver for Mac, PC and Xbox One. It allows you to receive AirPlay, Google Cast and Miracast streams, similar to an Apple TV or a Chromecast device.
AirServer Core for the Windows Store transforms your PC into a high performance AirPlay and Google Cast receiver. With AirServer Core running on your PC, you can wirelessly mirror your iOS devices over AirPlay, cast your Android devices and Chromebooks over Google Cast. On other platforms casting from Chrome browser is also supported. The Core edition is the simplified version, re-designed from the ground up to provide super high performance even on low spec'd hardware. As a result you get stable, buttery smooth mirroring performance with high fidelity audio.
In classrooms, AirServer Core enables BYOD, allowing teachers and students to collaborate using their own devices in front of the entire class.
At home, AirServer Core turns your home theater PC into a media hub allowing you to mirror content from various devices and experience it on a bigger screen or better speakers.
For the home-theater enthusiasts, AirServer Core also enables multi-room AirPlay audio support. If you own a set of AirPlay speakers, and use iTunes on your computer, be sure to try out the multi-room AirPlay audio feature, now available on your PC through AirServer Core.
Zero Client Footprint
- AirServer Universal is compatible with AirPlay, Google Cast and Miracast, there is no need to install anything on the client's device. Everything is already built in. Even projecting from a Windows 10 based PC is supported without needing any 3rd party software.
Bring Your Own Device
- The world’s first BYOD solution that enables collaboration across different apps across platforms. We achieve this by receiving the entire display over AirPlay, Google Cast or Miracast. For the first time you can exercise the freedom of choice for your devices.
AirPlay + Google Cast + Miracast
- AirServer Universal for PC builds upon its existing AirPlay and Miracast receiver functionality, including iOS 9 compatibility, and adds Google Cast receiving capabilities.
Windows Device Compatible
- Fully compatible with the built-in «Project to a wireless display» feature in Windows 10. Windows 7 is also supported by installing Google Chrome browser.
- AirServer supports both tab casting and desktop casting which is built into all Chromebooks and all desktop platforms with Google Chrome browser.
- Works with all Miracast and Google Cast enabled Android devices without needing to install anything on the device.
OS: Windows Server 2012 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Language: ML / ENG / RUS
Size: 33,15 MB.
Скачать | Download Trial:
Скачать | Download Trial x64:
Скачать | Download Full: