Mobile Master Forensic is for the forensic evaluation of mobile phones and is primarily used by legal authorities and the police. The program is used to read all relevant data on Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, Siemens BenQ or LG brand phones. It identifies, for example, SMS messages, call lists, organizer or phone books. Using the readable IMSI (International Mobile Subscriber Identity) and IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identifier) numbers, both the SIM card as well as the phone can be unmistakably identified.
Via USB cable, infrared, or Bluetooth, Mobile Master Forensic automatically identifies the corresponding phone model. The graphic start window provides one-click access to all desired data. Data is prepared and exported as reports in PDF, Word, Excel, or text format for further use. Templates are available for all formats which may be modified or entirely created by the user. Another practical feature: the full-text search of existing reports. Naturally, all phone data desired can be directly loaded and viewed without producing a report.
- Forensic evaluation of phone data
- Data can be read from the following phones: call lists, phone books, SMS, address book, notes, organizer data, tasks, call forwarding, file system, browser bookmarks, Java programs, photos, IMEI, IMSI etc.
- Write protection: Read rights only. No data on the phone can be modified.
- Export formats: PDF*, Word** document, Excel** spreadsheet, text or/and RTF files
- Report templates available and freely configurable for every export format
- Easy to operate
- Connection from phone and PC via USB cable, infrared, Bluetooth
- Supports phones from Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, Siemens BenQ and LG
OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 (x86-x64)
Size: 25,29 / 24,63 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download Portable: