The only application that combines Network Inventory, Help Desk and more in a single, easy-to-use interface.Your network may be complicated and expensive but your IT management tools don't need to be. Spiceworks IT Desktop is the only application that combines Network Inventory, Help Desk, Reporting, a built-in TFTP Server, Monitoring, Active Directory Management, and Troubleshooting in a single, easy-to-use interface designed for IT teams in small and medium businesses. Plus, Spiceworks lets you collaborate with IT pros around the world to solve problems, share ideas and decide what additional features you need in Spiceworks.
Inventory Everything on Your Network:Discover the Windows, Mac, and Linux PCs and servers, routers, printers and any other IP-based devices on your network.Gather all of their relevant technical data plus the software, patches and services on each machine.Add important data such as the number of licenses you have, the purchase price and physical location.Keep track of other assets such as mobile phones and even office furniture. All without agents.Store all inventory information locally and securely on your network — so there's no concern about sensitive data flying across the Internet.Run an IT Helpdesk:
- Create a ticket in one click if you discover an asset that requires your attention while browsing your network in Spiceworks.
- Let your clients submit tickets with attachments to you via email or the Web and then allow them to view the status of those tickets online.
- Assign tickets across your IT team, attach them to hardware on your network, and manage your projects.
- Easily run reports on your tickets so you can see things like due dates and which assets (or even departments!) cause you the most issues.
- See and set up alerts for Windows events that occur across your environment — so you can easily detect, diagnose and troubleshoot issues that disrupt your network.
- Automatically identify PCs and servers with low disk space, the presence of unwanted software on your network, the status of your anti-virus updates, printers with low toner and ink levels, and offline servers.
- Receive email alerts about potential issues.
- View all the monitors you care most about in one centralized spot.
- With one-click, see software installed on your machines, disk usage across the network, trouble tickets you've created in the past month, and much more.
- Create the custom reports you need with a simple interface.
- Publish reports so others in your company can stay in the loop.
- Export any report to PDF and Excel.
- Exchange useful report templates with other Spiceworks users.
- See what software is on a machine that is causing it to run slowly.
- Launch your remote control tool from within Spiceworks.
- Compare two machines to see what settings are different.
- Ping machines to see if they are online.
- See traceroutes to identify the flow of data.
- Identify when a server is running out of capacity.
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 69,89 MB.
Download From Homepage: