StrokesPlus is a mouse gesture recognition program that allows you to automate repetitive tasks by simply drawing a gesture with your mouse or performing mouse and/or keyboard modifiers to fire off an action sequence. Whether the action sequence you're wanting to fire uses a gesture, mouse/keyboard modifier(s), or both, you begin with pressing the selected Stroke button on your mouse.
By default, the Stroke button is assigned to the right mouse button. To begin, press and hold the Stroke button and either draw the gesture or perform the mouse/keyboard modifier(s), then release the Stroke button. If the events are recognized as being tied to an action sequence, StrokesPlus will fire the action sequence.
- Native code; no frameworks or runtime dependencies (uses very little RAM)
- Built-in Lua processor
- Endless gesture and modifier combinations
- Granular control over program settings and actions
- Many time-saving functions exposed to the Lua engine
- Create global hotkeys for actions without using the mouse
- Added compatibility node to manifest to specify Win 8.1 and Win 10 as supported OS versions
- Updated setOSVersion function to recognize Win10
- Updated EnumWindows proc to better handle top-level windows for Windows 10. This could have a negative effect for previous versions of Windows. Please post in the forum if you have a window which is not being recognized; the rules and logic for this is very complicated and inconsistently enforced by Windows, leading to a lot of edge cases
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x86-x64)
Size: 5,80 / 5,90 MB.
Скачать | Download:
Скачать | Download Portable: