Undelete — The world leader in file recovery since 1998!
Undelete® 11 Professional provides continuous data protection with a powerful recycle bin that safeguards files stored on PCs or file servers. Even if users store most of their files on a server, there’s always some data stored on local machines. Undelete Professional allows deleted files to be recovered instantly in the same state they were at the time of deletion. Administrators using Undelete Server can even connect to machines running Undelete Professional to browse and recover deleted files remotely.
Satisfied users all over the globe use Undelete® 11 Professional and Undelete® 11 Server as a first line of defense before backup since Undelete provides true continuous data protection for easy recovery of individual files. Whereas snapshots and backups are ideal to recover entire lost data sets, Undelete is tailored for quick recovery of single files that are lost or overwritten.
Condusiv’s Undelete Professional eliminates time consuming restores from backup, and ensures every deleted or overwritten version of a Windows® Office file on a PC or server can easily be restored—either by IT or by the users they support. Where data protection typically means backups and snapshots, which do not capture every version of a file and require too much time for restore, Undelete Professional enables quick recovery of local and network files—eliminating persistent HelpDesk calls around accidental deletes.
True Continuous Data Protection
With Undelete Professional, when a file is deleted, it is automatically captured and stored in the Undelete Recovery Bin, including files deleted or overwritten from shared network folders or deleted by the Windows command prompt. The Server, Professional and Client editions of Undelete let you see the contents of Recovery Bins on remote computers, allowing IT or users to recover their deleted files across the network. It is no longer necessary to search backup tapes or Windows shadow copies when a user accidentally deletes a file from the server. With its dedicated file system search filters, Undelete can also restore files previously purged from the Recycle Bin or the Undelete Recovery Bin—even if they were deleted before Undelete was installed.Backups and snapshots are a necessary part of any disaster recovery plan, but they are not a comprehensive solution for continuous data protection. Backups do not capture changes made since the last backup, so work performed during the time between backups is not recoverable or protected. Snapshots can fill some of these gaps, however scheduling constant snapshots and managing space utilization only adds to the sys admin’s workload.For easy recovery of network files—deleted or overwritten—continuous data protection, and allowing self-service recovery, Undelete is the ideal real-time data protection solution to allow IT to focus on more productive projects.
- Enables easy recovery of deleted and overwritten local and network files
- Provides continuous data protection for Windows PCs and servers
- Recovers previous or overwritten versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint files
- Allows self-service recovery, relieving IT from this task
- Instantly recovers files in virtual environments
- Central management through Undelete Server
- Real-Time Data Protection
- Instant File Recovery
- One-button Search Functionality
- Search Wizard for Fast Recovery
- Enhanced Browsing Capabilities
- Version Recovery for MS Office
- Recovers Recycle Bin Deletes
- Restores Previously Deleted Files
- Electronic File Shredder
- Dynamic Storage Space Throttling
- Network Capabilities
New! User Interface
- The Undelete Interface has been given a more dynamic look and feel for simpler navigation, ease of use, and quality of experience.
- A single pane view that provides a fast and easy way to find a lost file.
- Allows the user to locate files deleted within a 24-hour period or one week period with one click.
- The Recovery Bin catches all files no matter how they were deleted, allowing instant recovery with just a few clicks of the mouse. The Recovery Bin mimics the directory structure of your disk and includes a powerful and intuitive search function, making it easy to find and recover files. Undelete adjusts the Recovery Bin to your volume’s available space, automatically protecting more files when free space is available and less data when it is not.
- Undelete Professional automatically looks for and connects to Undelete Server recovery bins, allowing users to seamlessly recover their own deleted files on remote storage servers. Undelete maintains Windows NTFS security to ensure that users can only access files for which they have permission.
- Undelete automatically captures old versions of Microsoft Office files (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), allowing recovery of earlier, saved-over versions. Version Recovery is integrated with Windows Explorer – simply right-click on a file to recover earlier versions.
- With SecureDelete enabled, files that are purged from the recovery bin are overwritten with random data using a methodology developed for the National Security Agency. This popular feature provides the ability to securely delete files immediately (as they are deleted). This along with the Wipe Free Space functionality that overwrites a volume's free space, which may contain past remnants of confidential data provides a complete solution of erasing secure data.
- The Recovery Bin displays information about each deleted file including the file owner, the date and time the file was deleted, and the account used to delete the file. An easy intuitive interface provides the capability to find the lost data, even if the users does not recall the name of the file(s).
- With Undelete Desktop Client or Pro Edition installed on network clients, your users can connect to the Undelete Server Edition Recovery Bins installed on the network file servers and restore their own deleted or saved-over MS Office files. NTFS security is fully supported.
- Dig Deeper Search allows you to search for and recover files deleted before Undelete was installed, provided they haven't been overwritten. Undelete Professional will save you time with support by also recreating the original folder paths, making reorganizing your restored files a snap.
- Save time and recover the right file. Undelete supports previewing protected files in the Recovery Bin to find the exact one you want to restore.
- Automatic purging of the Recovery Bin when it fills up
- Managing the 'Common' Recovery Bin (moving files from one volume to another)
- Securely overwriting free spaces using the automatic Wipe Free Space feature
- Automatically adjusting the size of the enhanced Recovery Bin
- Major Undelete functionality also provided through the command line.
- Enhanced ‘filter driver’ eliminates the need to reboot your Windows 2008 servers. Installing and using Undelete is now easier than ever.
New Undelete 11 Features
- Recovery Bin — Provides complete file protection by capturing all deleted files, including files deleted from network shares, allowing instant recovery with just a few clicks.
- NEW User Interface — Easy to use, simple to navigate and intuitive — Familiar File Explorer-like interface makes finding and recovering deleted files even easier.
- Version Protection for Microsoft Office files — Captures old versions of Microsoft Office files allowing recovery on intermediate versions of documents.
- NEW Expanded File Version Protection — File versioning has been expanded to include custom file types in addition to Microsoft Office files such as CAD, Photoshop files, PDFs and more. Simply customize what files types you want to apply version protection to in settings.
- NEW Enhanced Search Features — Easy to search for deleted files by multiple criteria. One button search wizard. New capabilities include options to search by a date range, deleted by a particular person or from a specific folder.
- NEW Faster Search and Recovery — the speed of search and recovery has been improved.
- NEW Cloud Support — The Recovery Bin can now be stored in the cloud using OneDrive and other popular file hosting services for additional protection from security threats like ransomware.
- NEW Inclusion List — Provides the ability to customize only specific deleted files, folders or file types to be saved by Undelete.
- NEW Drag and Drop — Users can drag and drop files from their local Recovery Bin to a local drive.
- Dig Deeper/Emergency Undelete — Recover files deleted before Undelete was installed.
- Secure Delete® — In compliance with corporate governance or governmental regulatory requirements for secure data deletion, securely erase files deleted so they are virtually unrecoverable. Using a bit pattern specified by the National Security Agency (NSA) for the Department of Defense, SecureDelete not only deletes a file but overwrites the disk space the file previously occupied making it virtually impossible for anyone to access. This is an important feature to assist with right to be forgotten provisions in regulations, such as in the GDPR.
- Wipe Free Space — Securely erase free space so remnants of data cannot be recovered.
- Supports removable disks such as ZIP drives, Flash or Thumb Drives and Memory Cards
- NEW Windows Desktops Themes — Your favorite Desktop Theme is now supported in Undelete Professional edition.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 (x86-x64)
Medicine: Lifetime Patch by Sledge101 & RadiXX
Size: 43,61 MB.
Download v11 From Homepage:
Installer Home | Installer Pro | Installer Server
Download v10 From Homepage:
Installer Home | Installer Pro | Installer Server
Download Only Medicine (Only for v10):
Download Only Medicine (Only for v11):