Dragonframe Software — Begin your stop motion filmmaking journey today with the digital image capture software trusted by major motion picture studios and independent filmmakers alike.
- Bring your animation to life. Professional on-screen tools for precise movements. Step, play, capture, repeat.
- Compose and light the perfect shot with camera controls, test shots and advanced image review tools.
- Import and edit multiple audio tracks. Perform dialogue track reading for multiple characters.
- Program animated lighting with simple keyframes. Automate work lights for the animator. Simple front light / back light programming.
- Use the intuitive graphical interface to program advanced camera moves.
- Frame-based editing as simple as drag and drop. Adjust timing, reshoot sequences, and even restore deleted frames.
- Mark the screen to guide your animation with vector-based drawing tools. Plot and preview motion paths with the increment editor.
- Plan your scene and track your progress in the X-Sheet side panel. Add reminders, sketch motion paths and adjusting timing.
- Configure all of your composition guides, drawing layers and reference material from the Guide Layers side panel.
Live View Mag
- Use live view magnification to punch-in on a section of video assist image. (Canon, Nikon, Olympus and Fujifilm.)
- View the mixed audio waveform in the Timeline or X-Sheet, so you can see what’s coming next while you are animating.
Reference Track Audio
- Use the audio from a reference movie within the audio workspace. View the video as you scrub through the audio and perform track readings.
- Audio stays locked to your animation at the project frame rate. If you review your animation at a different speed, the audio adjusts to stay synced
Custom Face Sets
- Create your own face set as a multi-layered Photoshop file. Add groups for mouth, eyes, ears, or whatever parts you need.
- View character dialogue or face sets while animating, in a configurable heads-up display.
- Program up to 512 lights with the new DDMX-512 (or upgraded DDMX-S2)
- Create custom light profiles to match DMX values to light output.
- Program a work light to use while animating.
- Enter the jogpad mode to get large text and a simple keypad interface so that you can step away from the computer and get near your rig and set.
- When used with the DMC-16 or DMC+ and a motion control crane, such as the Volo, Dragonframe can provide virtual cartesian axes.
- Transfer camera moves between Dragonframe and Maya, Kuper, or other 3D software.
- Add extra smoothing of acceleration or deceleration with the new “feathering” tool.
- Create motion paths by marking positions you want to hit, then adjusting keyframes to move through them.
- Improved Canon EOS R download speed
- Fixed stepping with audio loaded after 6000 frames
- Fixed multiple Windows webcam issues
- Fixed Windows mp4 export audio sync
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (x64)
Size: 2,94 MB.
Download From Homepage:
Download Only Medicine: